William P

Osmio Zero Round 10

This will be the same deal as before (many thanks to DavecUK):

Offer is for £321 which represents over 25% discount. This is for 6 people in a group buy - who all need to co-ordinate their orders with Osmio at the same time.

1. Osmio Zero with 3 year guarantee (upgrade to 5 years available at extra cost)
  2. Free delivery
  3. Free extra set of filters

I am happy to act as the coordinator and will contact Osmio once I have all the names and email addresses.  (please PM me your name and email address).  Please note that any payments will be made individually and directly to Osmio.  I will receive no benefit other than to get the same group deal.

If you would like to participate, please add your name to the current name list (I am buying as well so 5 names left):

1. williamp

Please do not add your name to the list unless you are able to pay as soon as you receive the invoice, as it could hold up getting the Osmio being sent to the other buyers. 

Many Thanks.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, William P said:

This will be the same deal as before (many thanks to DavecUK):

Offer is for £321 which represents over 25% discount. This is for 6 people in a group buy - who all need to co-ordinate their orders with Osmio at the same time.

1. Osmio Zero with 3 year guarantee (upgrade to 5 years available at extra cost)
  2. Free delivery
  3. Free extra set of filters

I am happy to act as the coordinator and will contact Osmio once I have all the names and email addresses.  (please PM me your name and email address).  Please note that any payments will be made individually and directly to Osmio.  I will receive no benefit other than to get the same group deal.

If you would like to participate, please add your name to the current name list (I am buying as well so 5 names left):

1. williamp

2. ZiggyMarley

Please do not add your name to the list unless you are able to pay as soon as you receive the invoice, as it could hold up getting the Osmio being sent to the other buyers. 

Many Thanks.

@William P   I'm in - many thanks for doing this

and @DavecUK 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m in please. Thanks for doing this, great savings.

DE1+, Monolith conical

56 minutes ago, mmmatron said:

I’m in please. Thanks for doing this, great 

put your name in the list above by quoting the message

I'm in too. I can't work out how to add name to list in Tapatalk.

1.williamp
2.ZiggyMarley
3.mmmatron
4.ChilledMatt

Thanks for organising.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cheers@chilledmatt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DE1+, Monolith conical

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ChilledMatt said:

1.williamp
2.ZiggyMarley
3.mmmatron
4.ChilledMatt

5. mctrials23

Thanks for organising.

Yes please, as much as I hate to give @DavecUK all that tasty shilling money I have caved. Thanks @William P

Edited by mctrials23
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You guys won't regret it.

I got one on the last group buy and it's been amazing. The kettle is now stored in the cupboard and the osmio is being refilled about twice a day. It was a slow start after the missus initial reaction of "what the [email protected]#k is that..." but she loves it now, and as she is working from home it's so convenient for her to have a glass of water or a cuppa tea from.

• Like 4

I don't think I have heard anyone say anything bad about them so far. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mctrials23 said:

I don't think I have heard anyone say anything bad about them so far. 

I'm waiting for a non owner to chip in 😏, funny enough a forum member sold Hoffman one so he can review it, if I heard right on one of the Hoffman videos. So you never know, might hear something bad. 

Edited by DavecUK

Reviews: https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ YouTube channel: https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl

I do this as a hobby, I'm not in business and receive no payment for my work a full disclosure is, and always has been, on my review and YouTube sites. Oh, I agree with @dfk41 quite often...well sometimes.

Thank you all - please remember to message me your name and email - I will contact Osmio as soon as I have 6 and let you know what to expect next!

Have a great Sunday.

24 minutes ago, William P said:

Thank you all - please remember to message me your name and email - I will contact Osmio as soon as I have 6 and let you know what to expect next!

Have a great Sunday.

messaged you my details 

• Thanks 1

messaged you my details 
As have I. One more space folks!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you all for your patience.   I continue to post in other forums, and see that so are some of you.  I am sure we will complete the 6 soon, got to 5 so quick, it's a bit surprising there is now a wait.  If there is no take up soon I will start promoting the offer more widely.  All the best and hope you are having a good week so far.

Edited by William P

Its honestly just a bit of luck. I think some of the previous rounds have taken a while and others have gone in a few hours. There doesn't seem to be much logic to it. 

On 18/07/2020 at 18:07, ChilledMatt said:

1.williamp
2.ZiggyMarley
3.mmmatron
4.ChilledMatt
5. mctrials23

6. Ozzyjohn
Thanks for organising.

The copy and paste was a shambles, but I’m delighted to complete the set.

Regards,
John

• Thanks 3

Profitec Pro 600, Niche Zero, 1Zpresso JX Pro, Osmio Zero

If I could think of something witty and original to put in my signature, this is where it would be . . .

2 minutes ago, ZiggyMarley said:

I think everyone needs to message  @William P with their emails and names - so he can pass them on to Osmio

Done 👍🏼

• Like 2

If I could think of something witty and original to put in my signature, this is where it would be . . .

Thank you - I have passed your names and emails to Osmio - if they need more information about you from me, I will let you know via PM - otherwise I expect you will hear from Osmio directly very soon!

• Like 2

They don’t hang about, do they. Mail received from Osmio requesting address/phone details - response sent. 

Just need to explain what I’ve done to my wife now . . .

Regards,
John

They don’t hang about, do they. Mail received from Osmio requesting address/phone details - response sent. 

Regards,

John

Me too. Details sent.

Regards,
John
@mmmatron@mctrials23

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChilledMatt said:

@mmmatron@mctrials23

I don’t think I can help with your wife explaining ( I mean, I could but I don’t think you would want me to!) but I have sent my details to osmio.

• Haha 1

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo