IGNORED

wanted to say hi :-)

Hi guy's hope you have all had a good weekend.

I am an avid coffee drinker. I like most coffee types. I have joined the forum to understand coffee a little more.

I have just invested in a new coffee machine after my old one is circa 4 years old and was only £300, it did the job.

Look forward to chatting soon.

Alex

I'm probably going to be shot as I have purchased a fully automatic Delonghi prima Donna Avant. I don't have the time for manual machine but love my coffee. I'm picking up today..

I enjoy mixed blends.

I have purchased some single blend Costa rica coffee from The coffee bean shop. I love the Mocha guatemala blend and the every day espresso blend.

I want to try more do you guys have any recommendations.

Al.

it is true alot of folks on here would recommend going for a decent grinder and a manual machine. but i am like you and dont have the time i bought the magnifica.

If you need any help/advice i will certainly try my best. regarding beans. it is personal preference. i took the year sample offer from hasbean. It is not a bad offer you should check it out.

Let us know how you get on with your machine. enjoy.