ebbz139

Osmio zero round 9?

Very interested in getting one of these in the next round, happy to arrange and be the point of contact if that’s within the rules? If not would 100% like to be part of the next round.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I could be tempted.

I'm in.

You guys need to do one of these.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Jason11 said:

1.ebbz139

Thanks, add names to the list for confirmation please all. 

Edited by ebbz139
Edit
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jason11 said:

1.ebbz139

2.suru82

1.ebbz139

2.suru82

3.OliG

Should've added to my opening post:

A £321 offer. This is for 6 people who get together in a group buy and send a single coordinated order through to Osmio. For £321 you will get an:

1. Osmio Zero
  2. Free delivery
  3. Free extra set of filters

Once all 6 members are confirmed, I'll forward details to Osmio and everyone will be invoiced individually. Only on payment of ALL 6 orders will they be dispatched. So do not add your name to the list if you don't intend to pay ASAP. Thanks. 

• Like 1

Any other members interested?

1.ebbz139

2.suru82

3.OliG

4.Drc

I would be interested.
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, ebbz139 said:

Any other members interested?

The idea of the 321 offer was not only getting people in touch with a device that would allow them to control water quality and get far less machine problems, give them a good hefty discount and drive traffic to the forum. There was another side benefit. I always hoped members in trying to get to their 6 for the 3-2-1 buy would read more forum threads where people were asking about descaling,  water quality, bottled water, maintenance etc.. and suggest to other new members to join in the group buy. Thereby increasing participation in other forum discussions.

So asking this on this thread is preaching to the converted.....if all 4 of you check out other threads, you might find people who have no idea of this current group discount purchase activity and can suggest it to them (and link them to the review)....if it's relevant to the discussion they are having.. Obviously don't spam loads of threads.

Hope that is helpful.

P.S. That's what some of the guys on the successful and rapid early group buys did.

Edited by DavecUK
  • Like 1

My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ - Various Machines and grinders, Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster: YouTube channel at https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl .......

1.ebbz139

2.suru82

3.OliG

4.Drc

5.CLE

Please count me in..

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, DavecUK said:

The idea of the 321 offer was not only getting people in touch with a device that would allow them to control water quality and get far less machine problems, give them a good hefty discount and drive traffic to the forum. There was another side benefit. I always hoped members in trying to get to their 6 for the 3-2-1 buy would read more forum threads where people were asking about descaling,  water quality, bottled water, maintenance etc.. and suggest to other new members to join in the group buy. Thereby increasing participation in other forum discussions.

So asking this on this thread is preaching to the converted.....if all 4 of you check out other threads, you might find people who have no idea of this current group discount purchase activity and can suggest it to them (and link them to the review)....if it's relevant to the discussion they are having.. Obviously don't spam loads of threads.

Hope that is helpful.

P.S. That's what some of the guys on the successful and rapid early group buys did.

Thanks Dave. I've posted in a few places, didn't want to spam the forum though :D. Appreciate your reviews btw. always interesting reads and have convinced me to make a big hole in my pocket!

Only one more to go! 

Edited by ebbz139

3 hours ago, CLE said:

1.ebbz139

2.suru82

3.OliG

4.Drc

5.CLE

6.groke

Please count me in..

Assuming there’s no rule against buying more than one, I’ll complete this group 😋 only just received mine in round 8 and my parents have decided they want one too..

Assuming there’s no rule against buying more than one, I’ll complete this group only just received mine in round 8 and my parents have decided they want one too..

Great!

Ok can everyone send me their names and emails and I’ll get them sent over to Osmio.

Cheers

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ebbz139 said:

Great!

Ok can everyone send me their names and emails and I’ll get them sent over to Osmio.

Cheers

PM’d - thanks again for arranging!

Already PM. Thank you.

Thanks all, just awaiting @Drc ; details then we are good to go.

Just PM'ed with the details :)

Cheers all. Email sent to Osmio, expect to receive your invoices soon 😀

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ebbz139 said:

Cheers all. Email sent to Osmio, expect to receive your invoices soon 😀

Nice one, thanks @ebbz139

I've just had my email from Osmio requesting info for the order and have replied!

Thanks @ebbz139 for arranging :)

I've just had my email from Osmio requesting info for the order and have replied!
Thanks @ebbz139 for arranging

Same here.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo