IGNORED

Acme Cups, 12EUR for 6 (older stock)

Acme are flogging off their old coffee cup stock.  Tulip, Latte and Mighty cups are 12 Euros for 6 in the basic colours of red/brown/black/green/yellow etc.

The nice bit is...if they have matching saucers in stock, you get them free: https://wholesale.acmecups.eu/product/257/pack-of-6-acme-tulip-cups-brown-170ml

Shipping seems to be 12-20 EUR for small orders to UK.  They don't take paypal but Visa/cards work ok - add around £1.50 for the Blighty bank fee and you've still got a proper barg.

Placing this here as I originally put up a 'Wanted' post but then realised how cheap they are direct....Many thanks to all who responded to my wanted thread, otherwise i'd still be cupless!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Acme are flogging off their old coffee cup stock.  Tulip, Latte and Mighty cups are 12 Euros for 6 in the basic colours of red/brown/black/green/yellow etc. The nice bit is...if they have matchin

Am tempted, you ordered them yet? 

Thanks OP! Ordered 2 sets of cups in blue and grey.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Kitch said:

Acme are flogging off their old coffee cup stock.  Tulip, Latte and Mighty cups are 12 Euros for 6 in the basic colours of red/brown/black/green/yellow etc.

The nice bit is...if they have matching saucers in stock, you get them free: https://wholesale.acmecups.eu/product/257/pack-of-6-acme-tulip-cups-brown-170ml

Shipping seems to be 12-20 EUR for small orders to UK.  They don't take paypal but Visa/cards work ok - add around £1.50 for the Blighty bank fee and you've still got a proper barg.

Placing this here as I originally put up a 'Wanted' post but then realised how cheap they are direct....Many thanks to all who responded to my wanted thread, otherwise i'd still be cupless!

Am tempted, you ordered them yet? 

• Like 1

I ordered some yesterday and got a dispatch notice today. They have flat white cups in non tulip also, with free saucers. Bargain!

Shipping was 12 euros for me for the 6 flat white cups, 6 saucers and 6 280ml cups (no saucers), so 36 euros in total. 

Edited by grumble
17 minutes ago, Kitch said:

add around £1.50 for the Blighty bank fee and you've still got a proper barg

So many mainstream banking options for fee free transactions at MasterCard/interbank exchange rates nowadays there's no reason to pay this. 

I ordered too, got dispatch notification today (DHL). 

Seems like a bargain. Bought some Loveramics flat white and cappuccino cups a few days ago. They’re really nice, but I could have saved lot buying these instead!!

Mine are on the way, got the despatch notice quickly and the hardware should be here in a few days via DHL. Will post something here if there's anything up with the sets.

Just a heads up to everyone - I ordered one set for 12 EUR or so and paid the 12 EUR shipping. If you pay by the likes of Monzo then you avoid the excess bank charges. I think it came to about £21 in total a few days ago.

Ordered 4 sets on Sunday and got the DHL notification yesterday. Hopefully be here later this week. At first I thought they were coming from New Zealand! Then I read the shipping info and saw they were coming from the Netherlands 😁

17 minutes ago, Joe shorrock said:

Like any extra charges? 

I'm really not trying to be obtuse 😅 When you purchase something, the price quoted is the price you pay. I'm not sure what an extra charge means in the context of buying from an EU retailer using a normal payment method?

Anyway, no extra charges here 😛 

3 minutes ago, catpuccino said:

I'm really not trying to be obtuse 😅 When you purchase something, the price quoted is the price you pay. I'm not sure what an extra charge means in the context of buying from an EU retailer using a normal payment method?

😉

8 minutes ago, catpuccino said:

What cups you ordered? 

This is a great offer, thanks to op for the heads up!

I meant to add some of the black latte cups to my order, but forgot. If anyone getting a 6-set of these wishes to swap 2 of them for something different....drop me a message. Will have grey tulips, blue flat whites and blue mighty cups all with saucers.

Edited by ooglewoogle
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo