IGNORED

Fringe & Ginge Coffee, Canterbury.

dwalsh1

There's a new coffee shop opening in Canterbury on Friday 3rd July called Fringe & Ginge. They will be pulling espresso using Campbell and Syme coffee roasters as their house beans and filter and single origin will be from guest roasters. Friday will be takeaway and Saturday onwards will be sit-down so I'm informed.

72, Northgate,

Canterbury,

CT1 1BB.

Edited by dwalsh1
Typo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Love these guys! Plenty of coffee houses in Canterbury but Fringe + Ginge is my favourite. Coffee is delicious, place looks cool and they're really friendly (think it's just a couple that runs it). It's a few minutes walk through the Kings Mile but worth going to.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 12/02/2021 at 09:15, drh__ said:

Love these guys! place looks cool and they're really friendly (think it's just a couple that runs it). 

Thanks for the nice comments. That's my daughter Olivia and her boyfriend Alfie :)

Edited by dwalsh1
  • Like 1

On 02/04/2021 at 15:57, dwalsh1 said:

Thanks for the nice comments. That's my daughter Olivia and her boyfriend Alfie :)

Awesome! They've made such a great place, you can be proud 🙌

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 24/08/2020 at 18:43, Grimley said:

Right, that will be my 1st port of call when I pay canterbury a visit next month!

About 10 months after I originally planned to visit (couldn't for pandemic reasons) I managed to pay a visit 2 weeks ago! @dwalsh1 This place has a recommendation from me! Only downside is that my folks have decided to sell their Caravan which is stored nearby, so visits in the future will be few & far between. ☹️

IMG20210703083309.jpg

IMG20210703083721.jpg