Coffee Forums banner

Black Cat Coffee - 15% Off Coffee

17K views 79 replies 34 participants last post by  mdvineng 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
A special code for the forum -

CFUK15 - 15% off on a £15 or over spend on coffee.

When you spend £25 you get free delivery, if not it is just £1.95.

Thanks to the forum for your continued support.

#4 ·
I really enjoyed the Guji Bochessi Weredi Natural and I've been hearing great things about the yeast fermented Nic Santa Luz 'pineapple candy' so I've taken advantage of this. Many thanks Black Cat.

___
Eat, drink and be merry

#12 ·
Thanks for doing this @BlackCatCoffee. I've put in an order of:

Brazil - Sitio Baixadao Acaia - Natural

Rwanda - Kinini Peaberry Autumn Harvest - Natural

Nicaragua - Santa Luz Estate 'Pineapple Candy' - Yeast Fermented

I've got some of the Crankhouse Kinini and Pineapple Candy on the go already and my local roaster Yellow Bourbon have the Kinini at the moment as well. I fancy trying a 3 way cupping experiment.

I was planning on waiting until you had the new Honduran in before making an order but I think I'll have finished my current supply of the Kinini before then. I guess I'll have to make two orders now!

#13 ·
Thanks for doing this @BlackCatCoffee. I've put in an order of:

Brazil - Sitio Baixadao Acaia - Natural

Rwanda - Kinini Peaberry Autumn Harvest - Natural

Nicaragua - Santa Luz Estate 'Pineapple Candy' - Yeast Fermented

I've got some of the Crankhouse Kinini and Pineapple Candy on the go already and my local roaster Yellow Bourbon have the Kinini at the moment as well. I fancy trying a 3 way cupping experiment.

I was planning on waiting until you had the new Honduran in before making an order but I think I'll have finished my current supply of the Kinini before then. I guess I'll have to make two orders now!
Sounds great! I will be interested to hear your feedback. Is YB's the Peaberry too?

#21 ·
Arrived today, usual postie would be disappointed as she's off and I'm sure the van was filled with the aroma of coffee which is something she loves.

The pricing structure made me do something unusual. I normally buy in 1kg bags then as I need the first 250g for a batch of coldbrew, decant the rest to airtight containers. That often gives a 25% discount over buying as individual bags from other roasters. With the price of 4x250g only being £2 more than a 1kg from Black Cat Coffee, it seemed logical to buy 250g bags instead, and not have the hassle. I cannot see that there's £6+ benefit for other roasters to get the extra sales that come from selling 1kg bags rather than 250g bags, so @BlackCatCoffee 's approach seems more logical, plus I ended up with more than one type of caffeinated coffee whereas I'd normally just get one type at a time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.