IGNORED

Coff-Hey

Thomps557

i was holding off starting this thread...

When i bought my specialita from them last month the service was quick and simple. but you dont really find out what a company is like until you have a problem.

sadly i seem to have got the one in a million specialita that has a problem and Sarah has been exemplary in dealing with it. New one on its way and will be swapped over by DPD tomorrow. So at the moment i'm very happy as long as it goes without a hitch. And Sarah has offered me a gift as an apology.

So at the moment I second what you say, brilliant company and very nice to deal with.

If this changes i will update but right now i recommend them highly

Totally agree on the customer service and I went with them based on your thoughts on how they dealt with it tbh.

I was initially going to go with Caffe Italia, but thankfully I checked on here before going any further than sending them an email. Before settling on Coff-Hey I saw your post.

Hopefully your machine will be fine and you get a gift as well - how exciting!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered my specialita from them during the major shortages at start of lockdown and the service was excellent. Didn't charge me the earth to deliver to the remote Highlands either and all emails where answered quick and personalised rather than generic. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Morningfuel said:

Placed order for bodum pouring kettle as it was a great price, but EU plug. They didn't have the colour in stock so emailed asking if wanted a refund or the black one. I took black - arrived next day. Great service, and bookmarked. 

You should get an adapter with them for the plug. 

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

Coffee | Espresso Machines | Grinders | Accessories

Izzo Alex Duetto and Alex Leva now in stock!