Forum discount code 15% off coffee

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a thank you to the forum that has really supported us at a time when our business has changed dramatically overnight, I have a forum specific code for 15% off coffee. CFUK15 The feedback

I'll definitely be giving you a try at some point @Black Cat Coffee  I'm sure I speak to everyone when I say it's appreciated when we have a roasters input on various threads. Rather than just be

Seems a bit off promoting other roasters in this thread! 😳

Posted Images

Imagine having 24 posts and getting a reasonable discount from a decent family run roaster during one of the worst financial crashes in the past decade, and still complaining you didn't get the discount on an item that the seller probably doesn't profit much on anyway.

Imagine...

11 minutes ago, Cooffe said:

Imagine having 24 posts and getting a reasonable discount from a decent family run roaster during one of the worst financial crashes in the past decade, and still complaining you didn't get the discount on an item that the seller probably doesn't profit much on anyway.

Imagine...

You know he was joking right? 🙂

• Like 4

Glad to be a new customer, the chocolate point blend is our new regular 'comfort' bean. 2kg for not much more than 30 squid posted with code, cracking value (pun intended).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to receiving my order. I console myself that each day I'm waiting for Royal Mail is just giving the coffee more time to rest! 

I phoned to enquire about beans and taste profile. What a really nice chap Dave is. More than happy to offer advice on what could have been a single bag of coffee sale. Very pleased. Just watching for the Postie too!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Many thanks for the discount code @Black Cat Coffee, order just put in, been meaning to try your Chocolate Point for the last month or so and I keep forgetting, so I’ll look forward to that arriving sometime next week!

GC19 Pro, Mignon Specialità, Aeropress.

10 minutes ago, Littleern said:

Also want to say thanks to @Black Cat Coffee for the discount code. Just ordered a kilo of the Pineapple Candy and based on reviews, will be going back for more I hope!

Thanks. You’ve scored one of the last few bags I think. 

Gutted to see the end of this one. I will be listing some new coffee on Monday. One in particular is an absolute banger.

• Like 1

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

Coffee | Equipment | Accessories | Service & Repair

Fracino | Eureka | Motta | IMS

Just now, BlackCatCoffee said:

Gutted to see the end of this one. I will be listing some new coffee on Monday. One in particular is an absolute banger.

Crap, should have maybe ordered 2kg then! Looking forward to what’s coming next on Monday. 

Glad I got a kilo delivered yesterday.
  • Thanks 1

New coffees on the site this evening. Bit later than planned, we had to help a lot of our wholesale partners get back up and running this weekend.

I shall post some more info about them on the forum tomorrow if I get chance.

• Like 1

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

10 minutes ago, BlackCatCoffee said:

New coffees on the site this evening. Bit later than planned, we had to help a lot of our wholesale partners get back up and running this weekend.

Happy days, ive just openned my last 250g bag

Gaggia Classic 2006 @ 9 bar. Feld 47 Travel, Motta competition 58.4 tamper

50 minutes ago, BlackCatCoffee said:

These look great. And great to see you're so good at creating a sense of occasion when they are released! 

Going to miss the Pineapple candy but the Honduran Black Honey looks very interesting. 

• Thanks 1

Just ordered 1kg of the Kinini Peaberry, very excited! What's the best way to preserve it, since I only use about 250g in a week?  Should I freeze it in batches of 250g and take them out one at a time?

JJ

• Thanks 1

Grabbed some Pineapple Candy with my latest order. Thanks @BlackCatCoffee for sorting!

• Thanks 1

Espresso - Sage DB. Niche Zero.

Brewed - Lido E. Aeropress. v60. CCD. French Press

Just placed an order for your house blends and also some mystery origin.  Happy to support a forum sponsor with everything going on at the minute.  From what others have posted it sounds like I won't be disappointed.

26 minutes ago, Rozzer said:

Just placed an order for your house blends and also some mystery origin.  Happy to support a forum sponsor with everything going on at the minute.  From what others have posted it sounds like I won't be disappointed.

Thanks, most appreciated I assure you.

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

10 hours ago, jjstorgaard said:

Just ordered 1kg of the Kinini Peaberry, very excited! What's the best way to preserve it, since I only use about 250g in a week?  Should I freeze it in batches of 250g and take them out one at a time?

JJ

Freezing is contentious on here. From my own observations if done correctly it is no problem. Freeze in air tight containers, with as little room/air in them as possible and allow them to defrost unopened and I do not think it adversely affects the coffee at all. Better that than letting them sit and pass their peak in a cupboard somewhere imo.

• Like 3

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk