Sign in to follow this  
Beeroclock

Brazil Natural - 85 point green group buy

Hi All

been in dialog with Calum, from Cal’s Coffee, he’s Brazilian and importing from his relatives and friends farms.

I’ve had a few samples and the one that I really liked was a Bom Jesus. This is a Mundo Novo rated at 85.3 points. Bags of chocolate, nuts and some praline to finish.

https://hub.cropster.com/store/listings/5524

This is obviously not from 2018 crop - but a guide to the coffee

Cost is 4.50 a kg and they come in 30kg bags. Delivery is 36 inc VAT up to 3 bags I believe - which makes it £5.70 a kg - less we we buy more than one bag.
I’m happy to take 15-20kg but would like to share  with someone based in the South West (near - Bristol/Bath) or up the M4 corridor as I visit my Mum near Uxbridge often. 

Will deliver free to anyone who wants to share.

let me know if you’re interested.

cheers Phil

Hiya

Interested in this; also happy to take 15-20kg.

Can meet you along the M4 anywhere between Reading and Uxbridge at wherever is convenient for you.

Espresso:Rocket Cellini Evo, La Pavoni Europiccola , Grinder: Eureka Mignon,Ceado e37s Roaster: Dalian Amazon

Great! I'll order in and can drop off on the way to my Mum's - I see you're in Egham (my Grandparents - used to live just round the corner from the green by the pub Barley Mow?)

Shall we just split the bag 15kg each?

Cheers Phil

Sounds great. COD? but equally happy to pay upfront.

Egham is my closest "big town"; I'm actually closer to Engelfield Green than Egham itself.

PM me when you have a date in mind and we can organise the details.

Cheers

Espresso:Rocket Cellini Evo, La Pavoni Europiccola , Grinder: Eureka Mignon,Ceado e37s Roaster: Dalian Amazon

Just got off the phone to Callum, he's told me to send payment - once I've received the bag. Happy to wait till I've dropped off at yours - hopefully next week - will let you know when I have delivery. He's also going to send a sample (hopefully a 1kg) of the Terra Preta - which is a more fruity Brazilian - and won a cup of excellence in 2016. If I get 1kg - I'll give you 500g to try out.

Cheers Phil

• Like 1

Coffee arrived this morning - will pm you to arrange delivery.

29870310-A15D-418F-9398-ED00ABD8DF39.jpeg

Sign in to follow this  

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo