IGNORED

Experimental/funky beans

Zeak

Yes I got this too.

I've only tried a french press up until now as it's not fully rested.

Will be trying an espresso today probably.

Loved it in the french press, very unusual and very tasty. 

I hadn't ordered from Cartwheel for around a year, so picked up a couple of bags from them last week. And one of them was this amazing Brazilian anaerobic. Big strawberry bubblegum and a hint of boozy blueberry combining to generate a pleasing funk. Seems slightly funkier through the V60 compared to the Aeropress.

Only problem is that... I think I bought the last bag. It's now disappeared from their site.

20210520_120621.jpg

20210520_120749.jpg

On 20/05/2021 at 21:56, Zeak said:

Yes. Not sure I’m getting the best from it to be honest. I prefer Foundry’s Emanuel Encizo Colombian natural: similar cocoa background but with sweeter notes. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, winterlight said:

Not had any coffee from Mission before. May have to dip into their beans soon...

Their Africans are always on point. Also 20% off with a newsletter code ❤️

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/06/2021 at 17:38, Jez H said:

Got this coming in a few days from Django for my latest subscription & it sounds bang on the money!

https://www.djangocoffeeco.com/collections/coffee-beans-online-order-coffee-online/products/ethiopia-tefera-kebede-1

On 17/06/2021 at 23:01, winterlight said:

Sounds an interesting one - keep us posted on what it's like in the cup!

i opened a bag of this this morning. dialling it in, first attempt ran way too fast but i let it run and ended up with about 80g out from 16g in. as luck would have it it tasted fantastic. solid mango and kiwi notes and fruity aroma. i’ll go back to it later.

just finished a bag of this the other day, which may also be of interest.

https://www.hasbean.co.uk/products/eth-ana-sora-n

• Like 1

10 hours ago, winterlight said:

Big fan of this current crop of Ana Sora!

I am a big fan of Ana Sora, big hints of orange and blueberry. Also worth checking out Jolly Bean Rosters, they have new Samuel Bermudez in stock which I am excited for, the last few from them have been cracking!

Just got my latest Django subscription & it sounds epic! Elvis Rafael Peruvian macerated natural. Tasting notes: intense boozy notes, yoghurt, tropical fruit. Sounds bang on for me anyway! 

• Like 2

On 16/07/2021 at 14:17, Jez H said:

Just got my latest Django subscription & it sounds epic! Elvis Rafael Peruvian macerated natural. Tasting notes: intense boozy notes, yoghurt, tropical fruit. Sounds bang on for me anyway! 

Can't see this offering on the site, probably a sub-exclusive 🤔