From their website the adress shown is

DT Coffee Roastery
Building C, Ember House

So I would hope so?

Has anyone got any experience with their coffee? Their honey and Harvey blend sounds like my kind of blend

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I'm no expert but for whole beans it wouldn't put me off for that price. The DR Congo coffee pic has a 9/5/20 roast date on it btw. Where are you seeing the March roast date on the others?

Edited by grumble
On 13/05/2020 at 08:49, Jackabb said:

From their website the adress shown is

DT Coffee Roastery
Building C, Ember House

So I would hope so?

Has anyone got any experience with their coffee? Their honey and Harvey blend sounds like my kind of blend

I've only had experience drinking it in the Cafes where I live. It's a really good coffee IMO.
My friend is using their coffee at home at the moment and gets on well with it. It's a popular choice 'down south'. Even better at the cost due to selling of cafe stock.
I'm 98% sure they roast all of the coffee themselves in Winchester. 

I just asked directly on an instagram advert and they said all sale stock is older and that new stock will be going up tomorow (to be seen if tomorows is still in the sale).