Pleevus

Osmio Zero interest

Just started another group, hopefully there's six out there before the weekend! 

Like many, I'm interested in getting involved with an Osmio group buy, but don't believe I'm eligible to be an 'organiser' (having scanned through the rules).

For my area the water board give a 'Total Hardness' of 312 mg/l CaCO3, so I'm finding the BWT cartridges (which I use in a Brita jug for the kettle and drinking water) are knackered after 2 weeks. I'm also growing tired and guilty for buying a constant stream of Lockhills bottles for my Fracino.

If there's renewed interest in an eighth round, I'd be the first sign-up.

25 minutes ago, qazwsx said:

Like many, I'm interested in getting involved with an Osmio group buy, but don't believe I'm eligible to be an 'organiser' (having scanned through the rules).

For my area the water board give a 'Total Hardness' of 312 mg/l CaCO3, so I'm finding the BWT cartridges (which I use in a Brita jug for the kettle and drinking water) are knackered after 2 weeks. I'm also growing tired and guilty for buying a constant stream of Lockhills bottles for my Fracino.

If there's renewed interest in an eighth round, I'd be the first sign-up.

I’m very interested too, but don’t meet the criteria to be an organiser. So if another round starts I’ll most probably jump in. Just need to decide whether or not to be truthful when my other half asks how much it costs..

I’m very interested too, but don’t meet the criteria to be an organiser. So if another round starts I’ll most probably jump in. Just need to decide whether or not to be truthful when my other half asks how much it costs..

Yes always be truthful. Absolute bargain for £99

You won’t regret buying one
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, qazwsx said:

You are eligible to organise it as is @Jason11  and @Grokeyou are not taking payment, responsible for delivery or anything else. You are just organising and getting together a group of 6 so you can send an e-mail and you all get a cheap Osmio deal.

Of course you may not want the hassle of doing it but that's a different thing altogether. I think one person arranged 2 or 3 group buys for others. So far there are 3 of you sitting there waiting for someone else to do it, that's 50% of the way. if one of you would take up the baton, I'm pretty sure another 3 would jump on it pretty quick to get you to 6 people.

Edited by DavecUK

My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ - Various Machines and grinders, Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster: YouTube channel at https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl .......

You are eligible to organise it as is @Jason11  and @Grokeyou are not taking payment, responsible for delivery or anything else. You are just organising and getting together a group of 6 so you can send an e-mail and you all get a cheap Osmio deal.

Of course you may not want the hassle of doing it but that's a different thing altogether. I think one person arranged 2 or 3 group buys for others. So far there are 3 of you sitting there waiting for someone else to do it, that's 50% of the way. if one of you would take up the baton, I'm pretty sure another 3 would jump on it pretty quick to get you to 6 people.

I think you mean 2 people waiting.

Already bought one in round 7. While they’re an amazing bit of kit the wife would definitely be questioning if I had 2 in the house !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jason11 said:

I think you mean 2 people waiting.

Already bought one in round 7. While they’re an amazing bit of kit the wife would definitely be questioning if I had 2 in the house ! emoji102.png

I'm getting old...

• Like 1

My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ - Various Machines and grinders, Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster: YouTube channel at https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl .......

7 hours ago, Groke said:

@GrokeAnother round has started...

1 hour ago, DavecUK said:

@GrokeAnother round has started...

Cheers @DavecUK, name added. Looking forward to joining the club!

I’m very interested if someone can  be an organiser, i ready to buy. 

I am interested, was about to buy before I saw this thread. Do we know how the warranty works on a group buy? Is it transferable? Can you still extend to the 5 year option?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo