Coffee Forums banner

54mm bottomless portafilter

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  facboy 
#1 ·
Has anyone bought one of these from AliExpress? If so, how did you find it?

Richard

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Finally I have received the China made 54mm bottomless PF. Well I'm with mixed fillings, but as usual in life "you get what you pay for". They (in China) really are trying hard to be good, but that's far from Pullman I guess. My first impressions are mixed ... it looks OK as quality, it's heavy and well polished. The original Sage Barista single wall basket fits perfect. It is really difficult to attach the PF to the machine and I'm afraid not to damage it if I start to use that PF on a regular basis - hopefully not. I have posted pictures and there are people in the forum much more qualified to comment. I will do real tests and eventually post video latter on.

Drinkware Tableware Serveware Wood Aluminium

Kitchen utensil Tableware Drinkware Serveware Tin

Plumbing fixture Tool Bicycle part Auto part Nickel

Tea strainer Kitchen utensil Portafilter Tin Home appliance

Gadget Audio equipment Font Rectangle Liquid

Attachments

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
I've posted about this before, the finish on the Pullman is not the greatest either. Here are some photos of mine, which has had about 2 months of lockdown use (2-4 times daily). It's more or less as it was the day I received it:

Liquid Drinkware Fluid Cosmetics Office supplies

Kitchen utensil Ingredient Cookware and bakeware Cuisine Dish

Tableware Kitchen utensil Cookware and bakeware Kitchen appliance Audio equipment

Gadget Jewellery Audio equipment Electric blue Metal

Tableware Wind instrument Musical instrument Serveware Jewellery

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.