Coffee Forums banner

LSOL May - Curve Roasters [Margate]

9K views 103 replies 31 participants last post by  Hairy_Hogg 
#1 ·
Darrrn to Margate, you can forget the Costa Brava I tell you mate I'd rather have a day down to Margate with all me family..... (someone sung once)

So, lockdown LSOL continues with those exemplary roasters Tez and Jon aka Curve Roasters. Everyone should have heard of them and know the quality here so they require no introduction I hope as I last roaster of this quarter.

Guest spots are for 500g delivered, the postage is going to be royal mail tracked which does add a small premium to the price but is needed in the challenging postage days. Price is going to be £17 delivered.

See less See more
#2 ·
Ooh, looking forward to that. Curve are great. Get your names down guests!

___
Eat, drink and be merry

#6 ·
1. fatboyslim
2.**********
3. Dunk
4. Nick1881

#14 ·
1. fatboyslim
2.**********
3. Dunk
4. Nick1881
5. ratty
6. MrShades
7. AmandaH
8. Bacms
9. JonnyA
10. CJonny
11.dan1502 (for a friend if that's ok)

Reactions: Daren
#19 ·
Payment deets going out soon... Get your name on the list if you don't want to miss out!

#24 ·
The list is closed now, would have been last night but a bit too much Red Leg rum was imbibed...
@Daren will contact you to collect the funds, we also need a phone number or email address this month for Royal Mail delivery updates

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Email PMd :)

Not heard of Red Leg before, I'll have to check it out. I've imbibed a little too much Diplomatico this week... :D

#31 ·
Appleton's range are excellent but my favourites are Ron Zacapa 23 year old and XO if you're feeling flush.

TBH having built up quite a rum collection I'm hardly drinking it these days so should probably sell most of it.

#32 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi, looking to place the order today. Everyone is paid up but we need a few contact details :)

@MarkT

@paul whu

@badger28

Could all please ping Darren an email address OR phone number for the tracking please.

We have taken other email addresses from PayPal payments so if you are concerned we have not contacted you for details that is where we got them from :)

#37 ·
We have taken other email addresses from PayPal payments
Ahhhhhhh that'll explain it!

MrsD slightly worried this morning getting what she assumed was a spam/scam email about a delivery..... :-(

It was only when she mentioned Curve......... :)

Reactions: Hairy_Hogg
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.