Greenpotterer

Francino cherub and macap 4 grinder

Coffee machine had a pressure leak and it's been sitting in the workshop for a year good for spares or someone more competent than me to repair.

Grinder was working well last time it was used, it's got a hopper, no conversion.

Both free to a good home ASAP please. Collection only (North Staffs) social distancing is a must as we both work in social sector /NHS. 

Get them before the skip leaves with them in!

• Like 7

Never too old to learn, often too old to remember

Sage Dual Boiler, Bratatz Sette 270, Hario drip, kettle, Hario hand grinder, Chemex , replaced again, broke yet again :( , Aeropress, french press, Motta jug,flat and convex tamper, Hario Syphon

SKINT BUT HAPPY

37 minutes ago, Greenpotterer said:

Coffee machine had a pressure leak and it's been sitting in the workshop for a year good for spares or someone more competent than me to repair.

Grinder was working well last time it was used, it's got a hopper, no conversion.

Both free to a good home ASAP please. Collection only (North Staffs) social distancing is a must as we both work in social sector /NHS. 

Get them before the skip leaves with them in!

I would love the grinder, it would be a huge upgrade for me. I'm in London and can't get to you though. If I could arrange a DPD or Hermes collection from you though at my cost, would you be interested in that? Completely fine if that's way to much hassle in these circumstances though.

Very kind offer from you.

Sage Barista Express.

If you throw the grinder in a carton and let me send a Hermès courier, I’ll donate £50 to a charity of your choice?

27 minutes ago, CocoLoco said:

I would love the grinder, it would be a huge upgrade for me. I'm in London and can't get to you though. If I could arrange a DPD or Hermes collection from you though at my cost, would you be interested in that? Completely fine if that's way to much hassle in these circumstances though.

Very kind offer from you.

Didn’t take you long did it 🤣🤣

BE - White niche - V60 - Joey custom tamper - WPM - Acaia lunar 

Posted (edited)

Would have come and taken the machine off you, but it’s a 2hr drive which I feel wouldn’t go down well in the current circumstances. 

Seems a shame for it to go in a skip, if you still have it when the restrictions have relaxed then I’m there.

Edited by ShameImpala

Sorry for this but a change of tack. I've just been furloughed  so I've had time to make a bit of room in the workshop. So.... Cherub and grinder still on offer for collection only but not so time constrained. So serious interest for collection please.

Gaz

• Like 1

Sage Dual Boiler, Bratatz Sette 270, Hario drip, kettle, Hario hand grinder, Chemex , replaced again, broke yet again :( , Aeropress, french press, Motta jug,flat and convex tamper, Hario Syphon

SKINT BUT HAPPY

Posted (edited)

Hi Gaz

If a bit of a wait to let restrictions ease isn’t an issue, I’ll collect both. I’m in less need of the grinder though, so if there is someone else that expresses an interest for that then I’m grateful for just the machine. 

Thanks for your generosity,

Tom

Edited by ShameImpala

1 hour ago, Greenpotterer said:

Sorry for this but a change of tack. I've just been furloughed  so I've had time to make a bit of room in the workshop. So.... Cherub and grinder still on offer for collection only but not so time constrained. So serious interest for collection please.

Gaz

Thanks for letting us know. I live in London and I've no way to get there, so I will step aside, let someone else who can travel there take it. Thanks for your generous offer anyway.

Sage Barista Express.

So sorry to hear you've been furloughed Gaz. It's tough out there for so many people sadly. 

Not sure if this has already been excluded as an option; I'm interested in the grinder if there is a collection by courier option. 

I live in London, but would be happy to organise a courier at my cost, whether from @Greenpottereror @ShameImpala if that goes through 

Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. 

I'll register interest in potentially collecting the grinder but only to be in line if everyone else's offers don't work out. 🙂

Hope you're all well

• Like 1

Hiya mate. Id love to take this off your hands. 

PM me and I will collect 👍

Sorry to hear man! Hopefully this tips the karmic scales in your favour down the road!

• Like 2

Hi, just chiming in to enquire if these items were collected? Just trying to break into the espresso game and searching all over for a cheap way to do it having been furloughed myself! Best wishes to you anyway mate. Pete

Hi @Greenpotterer

Did you manage to find homes for your items in the end?  I'll throw my hat in the ring for either or both if you've not managed to move them on.  I can collect this weekend.

Cheers

MaraX; Ascaso i-3 Mini while waiting for the Niche to arrive; Aeropress
[Past: Delonghi Caffe Treviso; Delonghi EC702; Dualit EL60]

Sorry for the belated reply. Machine and grinder have gone to a good home, someone off the forum. 

Cheers Gaz 

SKINT BUT HAPPY

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo