IGNORED

Gaggia classic and eureka mignon

Selling my gaggia classic and eureka mignon  grinder. Bought the classic a few years ago from an old couple who said they only used it a couple of times since they bought it new so was in new condition. The grinder I bought from someone on this forum, not sure of age. Both in excellent working order and used once a day without missing a beat. I changed the steam wand as recommended on here and last time I took it off to clean it when I put it back on I noticed a slight drop coming from it sometimes that wasn’t there before, not sure what caused it. I also have the original steam wand.  I live in Scotland so water quality is good and I also have a filter on the tap which I fill it from. I clean the machine regularly and will do another full clean before posting. Everything in picture is included in sale. Looking for 290 for everything and that includes postage. Thanks, stu

96159A68-40FA-49D9-8C56-80D73833CCFA.jpeg

84A55CFB-4E54-4593-BC4E-DE73F71D9EC4.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Dave double bean said:

Quick tip, you'll get a lot of questions asking when the Gaggia was made, best post a pick of the label

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

2004 by looks of things. Is that a good thing?

29F7B16D-CE86-4480-9DEF-0F4DD68F628A.jpeg

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo