Sign in to follow this  
John Yossarian

La Marzocco Linea Min Plus La Marzocco Grinder - a bargain

Posted (edited)

Here is the link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/La-Marzocco-Linea-Mini-Silver/124138742631?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I think it is a cracking deal but I am not looking at the moment.

EDIT: Please make sure it is not one of these "too good to be true".

Edited by John Yossarian

Nothing succeeds as planned.

ACS Vesuvius, Nuova Simonelli Apia I 1 gr, San Remo 1 gr., Bezzera BZ35e, Fracino Heavenly, Saeco Via Veneto Combi de Luxe, Mythos Plus Nuova Simonelli, Anfim Super Lusso, Cunill Space, Gene Cafe

Not if it needs converting back, if they haven't got the parts

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

It is impossible to say by just reading it. Whoever might be interested needs to get in touch with them

ACS Vesuvius, Nuova Simonelli Apia I 1 gr, San Remo 1 gr., Bezzera BZ35e, Fracino Heavenly, Saeco Via Veneto Combi de Luxe, Mythos Plus Nuova Simonelli, Anfim Super Lusso, Cunill Space, Gene Cafe

I seem to remember looking at how much a replacement water tank was for the Linea Mini and be surprised how reasonable it was in the grand scheme of LM. If you could flog the grinder for a few hundred quid and get a small discount on the asking price I reckon this could be a very good deal.

Sounds like the usual LM scam advert to me....payment only by bank transfer, stock photos, good price etc

• Like 1

Would not touch with a barge pole 

• Like 1

La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi 2. Eureka Mignon. Sage dtp

Would need to go and see it, hand over the cash and walk out the door with it. No other way.

• Like 1

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I swear people go a bit nuts when they are selling a LMLM. Some chap in scotland is selling one and he said collection only or you arrange delivery via courier yourself.

Someone won the auction at about £2250 i seem to remember and now its back on for £2850 with £215 delivery. I have seen this happen a couple of times. People sell a LM for X and then its relisted a week later for way more money.

17 minutes ago, mctrials23 said:

I swear people go a bit nuts when they are selling a LMLM. Some chap in scotland is selling one and he said collection only or you arrange delivery via courier yourself.

Someone won the auction at about £2250 i seem to remember and now its back on for £2850 with £215 delivery. I have seen this happen a couple of times. People sell a LM for X and then its relisted a week later for way more money.

It seems this way. This is why I gave up and landed a V.

• Like 1

On 02/04/2020 at 12:55, John Yossarian said:

Here is the link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/La-Marzocco-Linea-Mini-Silver/124138742631?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I think it is a cracking deal but I am not looking at the moment.

EDIT: Please make sure it is not one of these "too good to be true".

It has been sold (for now) and the guy uploaded more pictures. Once he did it the machine was sold. He accepts PayPal so it might have been a genuine sale after all.

Sign in to follow this  

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo