puffin1

Acme/Loveramics cups wanted

I emailed loveramics for new stock, there bringing out new reactive glaze colours coming into stock early April, this one is night sky ?

0FE381A5-7A00-4A0C-8D76-DAE24A9056E4.jpeg

• Like 1

BE - White niche zero - Hario V60 - joey bottomless portofilter and tamper - WPM

I can see another order being placed when they bring those out. I can also see me having to clear some more cupboard space! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, puffin1 said:

I can see another order being placed when they bring those out. I can also see me having to clear some more cupboard space! 

Haha Maybe that’s why they’ve got sake on older stock, that’s fine with me! yours arrived yet? Mine just come I believe 

BE - White niche zero - Hario V60 - joey bottomless portofilter and tamper - WPM

Yeah I’ll happily take the old stock off their hands. 

Still no sign of a delivery here. I didn’t order until late Friday night, maybe you ordered earlier and they got yours shipped sooner. 

I’d say me looking forward to them being delivered is down to the lockdown but I remain at work and life is very much the same for me, I just love a delivery of anything coffee related irrespective of what else is going on ?

Yup very happy with mine but that new finish/colour looks lovely. 

Hope yours turn up soon!

4 hours ago, puffin1 said:

Still no sign of a delivery here. I didn’t order until late Friday night, maybe you ordered earlier and they got yours shipped sooner. 

I’d say me looking forward to them being delivered is down to the lockdown but I remain at work and life is very much the same for me, I just love a delivery of anything coffee related irrespective of what else is going on ?

Yeah I believe it was about 2pm ish time, came at 9am woke me up ? yourll deffo get it tmoro! 

02D75B96-29B7-424E-B9FA-F37CA9BE5522.png

On 02/04/2020 at 11:56, puffin1 said:

On 02/04/2020 at 12:05, grumble said:

Yup very happy with mine but that new finish/colour looks lovely. 

Hope yours turn up soon!

B3A68819-C757-4076-A59D-5502F7E17FC9.png

6FE73DCD-D115-4247-8D89-094A284B0A87.jpeg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

How did you get that!? Not on the website as far as I can see. They do look great.

Edited by grumble

Sorry for not updating, mine arrived last week but I've been back at work and haven't had chance to post a photo. 

Yes @Joe shorrock, how on earth did you get that??? 

On 08/04/2020 at 11:24, grumble said:

How did you get that!? Not on the website as far as I can see. They do look great.

23 hours ago, puffin1 said:

Sorry for not updating, mine arrived last week but I've been back at work and haven't had chance to post a photo. 

Yes @Joe shorrock, how on earth did you get that??? 

Knew that would get you lot going, nah I was looking on a website for them before loveramics realised they mid April, Found them on a website called coffee box.. they’ve got fair few of them on there latte and expresso but the latte one don’t come with saucers so il have to wait to buy them stunning cups thou 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, puffin1 said:

Good find! 

I've found all the new colours in their international site. Hopefully this link will work...

https://www.loveramics.com/products/egg-300ml-cafe-latte-cup-saucer-granite-carmel-gunpowder

I don’t think the website does the colours justice if the blue one you have is anything to go by. 

Like the berry and ice blue but yeah think when they realise in UK there gonna sell fast haha 

Forgot to post when they arrived but they are beauties (although not quite on the level of the new colours) 2 flatties up front, 2 cappies in the back429523a4d7f33f22cf70ec3721c0a993.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Compak F10, Expobar Office Leva Dual, Sage Smart Grinder pro, Delonghi EC221.B(modded to hell)

3 hours ago, tobyjrn6 said:

Forgot to post when they arrived but they are beauties (although not quite on the level of the new colours) 2 flatties up front, 2 cappies in the back429523a4d7f33f22cf70ec3721c0a993.jpg

More jealous of the vitamixat the back! We have 4 at work, contemplating walking out with one ?

More jealous of the vitamixat the back! We have 4 at work, contemplating walking out with one
Haha it is a dream, my flatmate got it for his birthday a couple of days ago - lots of dreamy frozen cocktails came out of it

Compak F10, Expobar Office Leva Dual, Sage Smart Grinder pro, Delonghi EC221.B(modded to hell)

19 minutes ago, tobyjrn6 said:

Haha it is a dream, my flatmate got it for his birthday a couple of days ago - lots of dreamy frozen cocktails came out of it

Lucky tyke! Nearly same price as a niche haha! Mad but last years! Quality blender 

image.png.abfc5984eb7967f6682f3eb71040a1af.png

Shipping from the international site is brutal!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, IceQubed said:

image.png.abfc5984eb7967f6682f3eb71040a1af.png

Shipping from the international site is brutal!

Haha I know I had to see what the shipping was 😅

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo