puffin1

Acme/Loveramics cups wanted

Hiya, 

I’m looking to extend my coffee cup collection and wondered if anyone has any acme or loveramics cups and/orsaucers they’re looking to sell. 

It’s not the tulip shape I’m after but the traditional shape cups and saucers in an espresso, flat white or cappuccino. I’m also after just an espresso saucer on its own. I hope that makes sense. 

I can only see the acme being sold in packs of 6 which is a little excessive for me. 

Thank you! 

I would like to second this all on any that op doesn't want haha

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Compak F10, Expobar Office Leva Dual, Sage Smart Grinder pro, Delonghi EC221.B(modded to hell)

@tobyjrn6Yeah I’ve considered the outlet, it’s just 6 of anything seems a little excessive as there’s only me who’ll use them. 
Maybe people will be having a spring clean while all this is going on and I’ll be able to step in and take some stuff off their hands. 

I take it you've seen this site? https://www.acmeoutlet.co.uk/
At the prices listed 6 isn't too crazily expensive so you could just have spares. 
The outlet hardly has any stock left these days. No FW, cappuccino or latte cup sizes are available.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)

170ml is a FW/small capp size no? Would be for me. They have some of them that seem to be available 

Edit: brown, white and yellow only it seems 

Edited by grumble

170ml is a FW/small capp size no? Would be for me. They have some of them that seem to be available 

Edit: brown, white and yellow only it seems 
When I look it only shows 170 tulips and their mighty cup which is 355.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@puffin1 they’ve got a 25% sale on atm on loveramics.uk 

• Like 1

BE - White niche zero - V60 - AeroPress - Joey portofilter/tamper - WPM - Airscape 

Are you sure and what on please.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

3 minutes ago, Jony said:

There's a banner at the top of the homepage looks like it's on everything. 

'Enjoy 25% OFF with discount code: BREWATHOME -- We're working hard but please allow extra time for delivery!'

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Jony said:

Yeah mate BREWATHOME ??

BE - White niche zero - V60 - AeroPress - Joey portofilter/tamper - WPM - Airscape 

I know now,haha

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jony said:

I know now,haha

Sorry ?? bit slow on this atm, you buy anything? 

Edited by Joe shorrock

£30 i definitely didn't need to spend

Compak F10, Expobar Office Leva Dual, Sage Smart Grinder pro, Delonghi EC221.B(modded to hell)

I just spent nearly £30 too!

Thankfully I managed to convince a friend they need a cup and saucer and added an extra saucer to take it above the £30 free postage limit so I only paid 6p for it. It felt like a bargain at the time but I’ve still spent more than I should ?

41 minutes ago, tobyjrn6 said:

£30 i definitely didn't need to spend emoji854.pngemoji854.pngemoji854.png

What you get? 

23 minutes ago, puffin1 said:

I just spent nearly £30 too!

Thankfully I managed to convince a friend they need a cup and saucer and added an extra saucer to take it above the £30 free postage limit so I only paid 6p for it. It felt like a bargain at the time but I’ve still spent more than I should ?

I had a cheeky purchase aswell, had to be done! 

What you get? 
A nice array00457d1246d6f2a5f762cf2acde34574.jpg

Nice little aside, I made an order just before seeing the discount code on here - emailed them with a polite request and they gave me the discount retrospectively via a refund. Good customer service right there.
653487790_Screenshot2020-03-30at10_57_24.thumb.png.16f86eebe30779e23d974e51f2653138.png

On 30/03/2020 at 10:58, grumble said:

Nice little aside, I made an order just before seeing the discount code on here - emailed them with a polite request and they gave me the discount retrospectively via a refund. Good customer service right there.
653487790_Screenshot2020-03-30at10_57_24.thumb.png.16f86eebe30779e23d974e51f2653138.png

Nice fair play to them! I’ve got Capp gunpowder coming aswell ?

• Like 1

Nice one, I'm pleased with mine, came yesterday. 

IMG_20200401_082618.jpg

• Like 1

Mine still haven't been shipped

@tobyjrn6 I ordered mine late Friday evening, this morning I had an email updating me they’d been shipped but no tracking details. It feels like ages since I ordered but that’s probably because there isn’t a whole lot else going on at the moment and I’m waiting for that little box of joy to arrive. They may also have fewer staff etc so I’ll try and be more patience ?

@grumbleI’d underestimated how nice the gunpowder was now I’ve seen your photo. I only bought a saucer for a piccolo glass, I wish I’d bought a cup too now. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, puffin1 said:

@tobyjrn6 I ordered mine late Friday evening, this morning I had an email updating me they’d been shipped but no tracking details. It feels like ages since I ordered but that’s probably because there isn’t a whole lot else going on at the moment and I’m waiting for that little box of joy to arrive. They may also have fewer staff etc so I’ll try and be more patience ?

@grumbleI’d underestimated how nice the gunpowder was now I’ve seen your photo. I only bought a saucer for a piccolo glass, I wish I’d bought a cup too now. 

I ordered on Friday too! Been shipped still waiting ???

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo