Mudlark13

20% off everything at Coffee Hit

Just received an email from Coffee Hit stating that they are offering 20% off everything on their website (code: COFFEE20) - some bargains to be had if you have a look around. The email states that this discount is only valid until Wednesday 18th at midnight. Hope this helps somebody!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just had the email. Incredible! Just ordered a Comandante C40 for work.

Bargin (sort of)

If only I had the money (and the space)...

LineaMini.png.c4a58f41a125f4f2419c27696d89aab0.png

• Like 2

I was watching a 2016 one of those on eBay in white until it ended last night. Anyone want to guess how much it went for?

£2700 plus postage ?

Gaggia Classic 2010 PID(IMS 200µm shower screen&Brass Dispersion Plate&OPV&Steam Wand Modded) | Kinu M47 V3 Niche Zero White | Bottomless Portafilter&VST Ridgeless 15gr and 18gr  | MouMou 58mm Distribution Tool | 2X 64oz Airscapes & CoffeeVac

Just now, Inspector said:

£2700 plus postage ?

You're good at this! ;)

Utter madness when you can get them brand new for £3500 which is full RRP. I know they hold their value well but that thing was coming up for 4 years old, unknown usage and condition and someone paid nearly 80% of full RRP. 

I know Mug. ??

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Jony said:

I know Mug. ??

Mug doesn't even start to cover that. I like the LM but I would never consider getting one brand new for full price and for a secondhand one I would want to be paying around the £2k mark for one in very good condition. 

Edited by mctrials23

You're good at this!

Utter madness when you can get them brand new for £3500 which is full RRP. I know they hold their value well but that thing was coming up for 4 years old, unknown usage and condition and someone paid nearly 80% of full RRP. 

I thought they were £3979 RRP for any colour and ann b out £3500 for SS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECM Synchronika, Kafatek Monolith Flat, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCDv3 Distribution Tool, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy, Aeropress, Aergrind, notNeutral Cups

I thought they were £3979 RRP for any colour and ann b out £3500 for SS?

They are. The stainless is cheaper. The coloured variants are more.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

That’s what I thought Nick. Very tempted but I’m trying to resist the upgraditis from my Synchronika.

It’s not easy you know

ECM Synchronika, Kafatek Monolith Flat, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCDv3 Distribution Tool, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy, Aeropress, Aergrind, notNeutral Cups

That’s what I thought Nick. Very tempted but I’m trying to resist the upgraditis from my Synchronika.

It’s not easy you know

Haha. Probably a sidestep from the synch. But a new machine is still always fun.

I can't believe I missed this... I've been longingly looking at an EK43S for the last few weeks and £500 off would have likely pushed me over the edge.

Londinium R | Ceado E37S | Torr Goldfinger

54 minutes ago, Mister_Tad said:

I can't believe I missed this... I've been longingly looking at an EK43S for the last few weeks and £500 off would have likely pushed me over the edge.

Received another email from Coffee Hit with the following: -  "20% Off for NHS Staff - As a Thank You for our amazing NHS staff we are giving them 20% of all purchases. All you have to do is use your @nhs email at the checkout and you will automatically get 20% off. You can also use the SHIPFORFREE code to get free shipping. We know the staff will be running on coffee and tea so we hope our offer can help." Just in case this is of use to either @Mister_Tad or @Simon with getting that EK43S :) 

• Like 2

On 02/04/2020 at 14:24, Mudlark13 said:

Received another email from Coffee Hit with the following: -  "20% Off for NHS Staff - As a Thank You for our amazing NHS staff we are giving them 20% of all purchases. All you have to do is use your @nhs email at the checkout and you will automatically get 20% off. You can also use the SHIPFORFREE code to get free shipping. We know the staff will be running on coffee and tea so we hope our offer can help." Just in case this is of use to either @Mister_Tad or @Simon with getting that EK43S :) 

Thanks, used it for my IMS basket ?

• Like 1

Now I just need a friend with an NHS account to help me buy a linea mini :) 

Eureka Mignon Specialita - Expobar Brewtus IV-R - Motta Competition 58.4mm Tamper - 17g LM Strada - IMS Screen - Inker Cups

Now I just need a friend with an NHS account to help me buy a linea mini  
You can't. The offer is not applicable to machines or grinders.

Well I guess North Star roasters get the sale then, they’re a fair bit cheaper overall 

Eureka Mignon Specialita - Expobar Brewtus IV-R - Motta Competition 58.4mm Tamper - 17g LM Strada - IMS Screen - Inker Cups

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo