adamkovacs1126

Osmio Zero Deal Group Buy - Round 4

Posted (edited)

Jon's confirmed £321. I've asked for a corrected invoice.

Sorry for any alarm, but I do like invoices to be correct.

Edited by -Mac
  • Like 1

Mine arrived late afternoon yesterday. I’ve set it up this morning and currently running the water through before using. Very neat and easy to setup. Looking forward to trying the outputs. 

I just need to work out how to get soft water into it as I think our kitchen taps are hard water 

@adamkovacs1126 @DavecUK thanks for sorting out such a great deal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex_L said:

I just need to work out how to get soft water into it as I think our kitchen taps are hard water 

Surely the whole point is to process the water that you've got?

• Like 1

Not sure what to say you have just spent £320 on a machine that gives you clean water, Sure we are not missing anything here?

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

1 minute ago, Jony said:

Not sure what to say you have just spent £320 on a machine that gives you clean water, Sure we are not missing anything here?

Will it purify coca cola?

I am ignoring you😂

• Haha 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Alex_L said:

@adamkovacs1126 @DavecUK thanks for sorting out such a great deal. 

Seriously don't worry,  soft water is easier on the filters but most people seem to happily be getting a year out of the filters when you have to change them on a time rather than usage basis. Just remember don't top up the supply pitcher when you refill, empty it completely, otherwise the filters will only last half the time. Also don't try and put extra in as again this shortens filter life. Empty it and fill it to the line, no topping up!

Nothing can purify Coca Cola!

Edited by DavecUK
  • Thanks 1

My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ - Various Machines and grinders, Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster: YouTube channel at https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl .......

36 minutes ago, DavecUK said:

Seriously don't worry,  soft water is easier on the filters but most people seem to happily be getting a year out of the filters when you have to change them on a time rather than usage basis. Just remember don't top up the supply pitcher when you refill, empty it completely, otherwise the filters will only last half the time. Also don't try and put extra in as again this shortens filter life. Empty it and fill it to the line, no topping up!

Nothing can purify Coca Cola!

Ok. This is what I meant as I recall reading softened water was a good input for it and we have a big water softener for the house but no soft cold water taps in the kitchen as far as I know. 

4 hours ago, Tsangpa said:

Loving mine - thanks again to @adamkovacs1126 and @DavecUK for sorting this deal out

Yes, thank you, chaps :)

Anyone keen for round 5?
Hmmmm.... tempting....

Watching with interest

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo