adamkovacs1126

Osmio Zero Deal Group Buy - Round 4

Following the great success of the first three groups, this is the FOURTH group for the Osmio Zero group buy deal @DavecUK was kind enough to negotiate for the forum members.
You can find all relevant details in the following thread: Osmio Zero - Group buy process

Link to the first, second and third group to see how it works

To recall the deal:

A £321 offer. This is for 6 people who get together in a group buy and send a single coordinated order through to Osmio. For £321 you will get an:

1. Osmio Zero
  2. Free delivery
  3. Free extra set of filters

Process: To take advantage of this 6 people must get together, 1 of them needs to act as a coordinator and get details from the other 5. The coordinator sends an e-mail to Osmio [email protected] with their own e-mail and the other 5 peoples e-mail. Osmio contact each person to get delivery address and sends a paypal invoices to each person. When all 6 have paid the items are shipped to the individuals directly. Obviously the Coordinator should mention the forum, only because they may run other deals with companies etc.. and you want to ensure there is no confusion.

I am willing to become the coordinator of the fourth group and contact Osmio once I have all the names and email addresses.

If you would like to participate, please add your name at the end of the current name list in a comment the following way: 

1. username1

2. username2

6. username6

Please note that I am NOT buying as I got mine in the second group but I am happy to help out with the coordination - so 6 names left.

Please do not add your name to the list unless you are able to pay immediately that you receive the invoice, as it could hold up getting the Osmio being sent to the other buyers. 

• Like 1

1. Alex_L

I’m going to take the plunge. Thanks to you both for organising this and the discount given neither of you are buying this time! 

• Like 1

1. Alex_L

2. Dunk

1. Alex_L

2. Dunk

3. Alder

4. Tsangpa

I'm going to bump this in the interests of people who may not thought about this. In my odd trip to the supermarket, I noticed the panic buying of bottled water. The shelves cleared of the stuff. If the shit hits the fan, I would imagine stocking, transporting and selling bottled water won't be a huge priority and it seems to be becoming a toilet paper item, like washing powder milk et al.

I also have no idea how long Osmio will continue and have stocks to honour the 321 offer. If you use bottled water to preserve your machine and for coffee...Might be an Idea to jump on this and start another, and grab some bicarb from the supermarket to dose the water a tad if you want to.....just a thought!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ - Various Machines and grinders, Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster: YouTube channel at https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl .......

Sorry need to take my name off the list as no longer needed.

1. Alex_L

2. Alder

3. Tsangpa

Given the current WFH situation for me I may end up just buying with the regular offer for the forum as our bottled water supply is depleting faster than expected - I reckon I’ve got a weeks worth at current consumption levels.

Sorry need to take my name off the list as no longer needed.

1. Alex_L

2. Alder

3. Tsangpa

1. Alex_L

2. Alder

3. Tsangpa

4. np123

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)

1. Alex_L

2. Alder

3. Tsangpa

4. np123

5. -Mac

Edited by -Mac

Posted (edited)

I'll take another one so that we can get this deal done @adamkovacs1126

1. Alex_L

2. Alder

3. Tsangpa

4. np123

5. -Mac

6 - Tsangpa

Edited by Tsangpa
  • Thanks 2

Lovely, could everyone please send me their email address in pm so I can contact Osmio right away?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Just received the last address, email sent to Osmio! Hopefully you will all have it with you very soon 😊

Edited by adamkovacs1126

Posted (edited)

Did anyone else get invoiced for £385 in Round 4?

EDIT: Please ignore. I was looking at my account before they sent the correct invoice for £321. Sorry.

Edited by -Mac

Shouldn't  be.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

2 minutes ago, -Mac said:

Did anyone else get invoiced for £385 in Round 4?

That’s weird, I clearly mentioned the £321 offer to Jon and he didn’t seem to have any problems with it... it may be a mistake, let’s see what the others got.

Yep, thanks. I've edited my message.

So the £321 is before VAT? First I've heard of that.

My invoice is showing £321 with the VAT added to bring it to £385. I hope we haven't paid that.

• Confused 1

Just checked my PayPal invoice from back then and it clearly states £267.5 + VAT adding up to a total of £321

2 minutes ago, adamkovacs1126 said:

Just checked my PayPal invoice from back then and it clearly states £267.5 + VAT adding up to a total of £321

That's what it should be, perhaps someone fecked up at Osmio?

My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ - Various Machines and grinders, Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster: YouTube channel at https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl .......

I'll email Jon and report back.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo