IGNORED

Portable grinder?

Adam88

35 minutes ago, martinierius said:

I have the Kinu and keep asking myself if I should buy the commandante for pourover? Is there a noticable difference tastewise you think? 

It's the Oxo Good grips dripper and the person with the hand grinder problem you need to ask @MWJB 😉

• Like 1

Sticks and Stones, sours…or rancid (horrible). Quakers hide until roasted, pick em out and flick them in the bin. Life is too short for bad coffee

10 hours ago, DavecUK said:

It's the Oxo Good grips dripper and the person with the hand grinder problem you need to ask @MWJB 😉

I don't have a Kinu or a Commandante, but I wouldn't expect a big difference between them. I'd be more likely to get a brew burr for the Kinu, rather than buy another grinder.

• Like 3

I doubt that you could pick one of Lido’s, MBK’s, Helor, Kinu or comandante out in a blind test. Some of these have better design, build and slightly better alignment but for most part it’s the same or similar type of burrs and design.

If you have one there is really no point to get another one, unless you like to collect stuff.

However I wouldn’t get a MBK again, the costumer service is none existent and you don’t know when it shows up. The other alternatives is allot more reliable in that regard.

3 hours ago, Dave double bean said:

I can recommend the Comandante, making espresso now with it and James Hoffman made nice cups with it

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

He lives 30miles away from me so not an option for all of us :-)