adamkovacs1126

Osmio Zero Group - Round 2

This is the second group for the Osmio Zero offer @DavecUK was kind enough to negotiate for the forum members.
You can find all relevant details in the following thread: Osmio Zero - Group buy process

Link to the first group to see how it works

To recall the deal:

A £321 offer. This is for 6 people who get together in a group buy and send a single coordinated order through to Osmio. For £321 you will get an:

1. Osmio Zero
  2. Free delivery
  3. Free extra set of filters

Process: To take advantage of this 6 people must get together, 1 of them needs to act as a coordinator and get details from the other 5. The coordinator sends an e-mail to Osmio [email protected] with their own e-mail and the other 5 peoples e-mail. Osmio contact each person to get delivery address and sends a paypal invoices to each person. When all 6 have paid the items are shipped to the individuals directly. Obviously the Coordinator should mention the forum, only because they may run other deals with companies etc.. and you want to ensure there is no confusion.

I am willing to become the coordinator of the second group and contact Osmio once I have all the names and email addresses.

If you would like to participate, please add your name to the current name list (I am buying as well so 5 names left):

1. adamkovacs1126

Please do not add your name to the list unless you are able to pay immediately that you receive the invoice, as it could hold up getting the Osmio being sent to the other buyers. 

• Like 4

1. adamkovacs1126

2. eddie57

• Like 1

ACS Vesuvius / Nuova Simonelli Musica Lux / Niche Zero Black Eureka Zenith 65E / Rancilio Rocky 2015 / Gene Cafe CBR-101 Osmio Zero Black Torr goldfinger 58.55 sharp edge 

1. adamkovacs1126
2. eddie57
3. Rickv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Maybe i am being blind but how big is the tank in this? I assume you don't plumb it in.

1. adamkovacs1126
2. eddie57
3. Rickv

4. Truegrace

As a note to the other members, I am away over the weekend, so if invoice comes though post friday I may be unable to pay until monday evening. Understand if this isn't acceptable as I wouldn't want to be held up! 

• Like 1

Sage DB - Niche - Torr 58.55 sharp edge - Osmio Zero 

15 minutes ago, Dunk said:

Maybe i am being blind but how big is the tank in this? I assume you don't plumb it in.

I think the tank is 5L, and no its not  plumbed in ?

ACS Vesuvius / Nuova Simonelli Musica Lux / Niche Zero Black Eureka Zenith 65E / Rancilio Rocky 2015 / Gene Cafe CBR-101 Osmio Zero Black Torr goldfinger 58.55 sharp edge 

28 minutes ago, Dunk said:

There is a plumped in version though, same price, be interesting to know if Osmio would be happy to supply instead of the tanked version for anyone who did want it plumbed in.

/\_/\ .。oO(Vesuvius, Niche Zero, V60)
   >^.^<.---.
  _'-`-'     )\
 (--\ |--\ (`.`-.
     --'  --'  ``-'

1. adamkovacs1126

2. eddie57

3. Rickv

4. Truegrace

5. Hotmetal

• Like 2

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Boom let the water commence.

• Like 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Wasn't difficult and did not take long, I will be on round 3 for a second one?

• Haha 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

3 minutes ago, Jony said:

Wasn't difficult and did not take long, I will be on round 3 for a second one?

Did you become a collector yourself? ?

• Haha 1

Blimey, that was quick! 

• Like 1

Reviews: https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ YouTube channel: https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl

I do this as a hobby, I'm not in business and receive no payment for my work a full disclosure is, and always has been, on my review and YouTube sites. Oh, I agree with @dfk41 quite often...well sometimes.

Nice one! I only spotted this by chance, as I have not been terribly active on here of late. Been thinking about one of these since Dave did the review ages ago, mainly tovcut down on my plastic bottle use. Recently got the dosh together for one of these, and this was the first thread I saw when I opened Tapatalk. Stroke of luck. Cheers to Dave for review and negotiation, and Adam for coordinating this round.

___
Eat, drink and be merry

• Thanks 2

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

You will not be disappointed, I know I keep banging on how good it is, it's my favourite thing in my Apartment posh name a Flat ?

• Like 2

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

Have sent my details over to Jon, one step closer! 

• Like 1

Details sent?

• Like 1

All sent once I found the email in my junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've got Jon's email and replied this afternoon. He's off on Mon so he's doing as much as he can to kick this off today (Sat). 

Hopefully if everyone's replied to him we'll get our invoices Mon/Tue.

___
Eat, drink and be merry

Edited by hotmetal
  • Like 1

Just paid, roll on the RO! 

Paid? You must have been the first on their list. I haven't had an invoice through yet, but I will keep an eye on my inbox and pay up tonight if I get it through today.

___
Eat, drink and be merry

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo