IGNORED

Ceado hero naked

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taken delivery of this beast, here are some photos o begin with. Will post up my thoughts as I put it through its paces   

The burrs are awesome, I wish more manufacturers would follow ceados lead here, DLC precision burrs with no screw holes  

Well the Cannon is getting quite a lot of use at the moment. Not sure if CC is missing it much or not but I am definitely enjoying the quality and flexibility. Workflow is straightforward, differ

Posted Images

I'm also getting much better with the 'pour'. I have only one stall, despite such a powerful motor, with a very light roasted bean. As CC mentioned the burrs are aggressive and need a steady flow of beans not a full 16+g dose all at once into the hopper. It takes a little practice to get the right pace to load the burrs consistently, to few and too careful results in needing to grind finer.

On the flipside the workflow is straightforward, no static, retention not noticeable at all at 0.1g resolution dose to dose. The results I am told are very EK like. very consistent, it speeds up a lot at the end of the pour, but very 'open' flavours certainly with the lighter beans and I am reducing my dose  due to the strength allows me to get from the coffee. I may have to get a 15/16g basket at this rate for my espresso, particularly with med+ roasts.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

This might come back to me asI had the grinder from CC. I don't drink that much pour over but I do drink it with both a Kalita wave and a Chemex and I also like cold brew. 

I find the Ceado to be very good at the corse end, very uniforma anyway as you would expect. Super easy to adjust also goes without saying but the lack of fines and grind uniformity make for a very complex cup, evenly extracted and very predictable in terms of extraction times cup to cup.