IGNORED

Ceado hero naked

coffeechap

First impressions are really good, machining is excellent with a lot of attention to detail, the blower mechanism coupled to the exit chute mech are great at getting the job done, the burrs are very ek esq and are superbly made, early day’s on taste front but recon this could be a game changer

• Like 5

First impressions are really good, machining is excellent with a lot of attention to detail, the blower mechanism coupled to the exit chute mech are great at getting the job done, the burrs are very ek esq and are superbly made, early day’s on taste front but recon this could be a game changer
Those burrs have a massive 'finnishing/sizing section' (I mean the outer part that is responsible for particle size).

16 minutes ago, HowardSmith said:
29 minutes ago, coffeechap said:

Those burrs have a massive 'finnishing/sizing section' (I mean the outer part that is responsible for particle size).

Yep they are very very interesting 

What's going on with the burrs...how do they fit together? Looks like one has two breaker zone spots and the upper one has a few raised sections...but if the burrs are the same size much of the surface on the upper burr would just rub against the smooth metal section on the inside of the lower burr?

Is that to make it a good single doser? Do the two breaker zone spots on the lower limit the amount of coffee the burrs take up at one time?

I'm going to have my E8 mounted on an angle soon. For the bellows I'm going to use a silicone cake decorating piping bag. Think I saw the spare part for the branded Ceado bellows is in the hundreds. 

How does variable speed affect things?