Mudlark13

Rancilio Silva V2 with Auber PID

Due to a change of situation for me, this Rancilio Silva which I purchased in December from Musicville is up for sale again. This machine has a good forum history, going from Sibling Chris to musicville to me and now on to the next happy owner. Included in the sale is: Rancilio Silva, portafilter with a single spout, portafilter with a double spout and a naked portafilter. The machine is in good condition and has had the shower screen replaced with an IMS one with the gasket also being replaced. The machine features Auber's PID (PID Retrofit KIT for Rancilio Silvia w/ pre-infusion) - as well as the usual  brew temperature control, steam temperature control, you can set a pre-infusion duration (during which the pump is just off), and it has a shot timer function.

It's a great machine which brews and steams as well as you would expect. It's in good condition, with the only slight damaged being a bit of the coating coming off around the grouphead which I've tried to show in the photos. Given the features of the PID I happily paid £200 for this in December and would be looking for the £200 back as it's in the same condition and I bought a naked portafilter for it. I am based in York for collection, alternatively, I can post using UPS insured postage for an additional £15. Any questions please ask.

IMG_20200131_141451.thumb.jpg.a52cabc7bd1337073389b680143b6eac.jpg

IMG_20200131_141541.thumb.jpg.f4f0ef29de51a64a9b33612b4dd19454.jpg

IMG_20200131_141628.thumb.jpg.9a9577f7da237303d02d2ce527f34b03.jpg

IMG_20200131_141643.thumb.jpg.c8c49ed7edf19368250057fe0c90cbfe.jpg

IMG_20200131_141549.thumb.jpg.8264f4ccd15088f669d40d4293900cef.jpg

16 minutes ago, mfsl said:

Can you accept £200 delivered?

Thanks for your interest. The best I could do would be £210 delivered.

I'm interested in this – How does the pump seem? I've heard that they're liable to go around this age. Do you know if its had a service at all? Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, jlt said:

I'm interested in this – How does the pump seem? I've heard that they're liable to go around this age. Do you know if its had a service at all? Thanks. 

I'm afraid I'm not sure about the service history of the machine, but given the previous forum ownership you can trust it's been in good hands. The pump function seems completely as expected during my use of the machine.

thanks for the info – any baskets included? 

8 minutes ago, jlt said:

thanks for the info – any baskets included? 

Yes, doubles (which I assume are stock) came with the portafilters when I bought the machine, and another double with the nakwd portafilter I bought. I'll chuck in a milk jug for good measure too.

Hi there, I am interested in this machine. Will it polish up well do you think or is it tarnished permanently?

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Mudlark13 said:

Thank you! Could this thread please be moved to sold now.

Moved! Congrats, both 🥳 

• Thanks 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MildredsBarTowels

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png