Muska

For Sale - Rocket Appartamento, Mazzer Major, full setup

With some regret, for sale is my complete Coffee Making setup.  Having suffered some ill health since April of 2019 which I'm only just getting past, I come to the decision to move on my complete setup.  Collection only please, from near Armitage, Staffordshire.

Rocket Appartamento

Copper side inserts

I am the second owner, purchasing directly from the original.  Bought originally from Bella Barista, the warranty expired 26/03/18.  This machine is from 2016 and I bought it shortly before the warranty ran out.

It works perfectly, I have kept it exceptionally clean at all times and not long after purchase I replaced the standard shower screen with an IMS Competition screen. The group Gasket was changed at the same time.

Single spout, Double spout and Bottomless portafilters, all original Rocket equipment are included along with 21g Rocket basket & 18g VST basket.

I've only ever used filtered water with the machine in an effort to reduce limescale.

No packaging is present but the original manual & (out of date) warranty card are.

Mazzer Major

Bought second hand, reconditioned.  It features titanium burrs and I estimate that I've put through about 5kg of beans.

I do have the original hopper as seen in some images, along with the 'lens hood' mod for single dosing & limiting retention.  Original packaging is also present.

Extras

A variety of Acme cups, all with saucers & includes a few extra that are not pictured, including some red espresso cups.  A single Rocket cappuccino cup is also included.

Motta milk jug, Sage milk jug, Electronic scales, with timer, Motta tamper, Chinese copy of the OCD distribution tool. Group cleaning devise from a previous forum group buy.

I would like to sell this as a complete setup for ease, collection only due to insurance issues and difficulty with postage.  You're more than welcome to see this working and I can even include nearly a full bag of Red Brick beans from Square Mile.

Any questions etc, please ask away.

£850 collected

38815641325_f0c8c5386b_c.jpg

(Eureka Mignon is not included)

38716473435_12c240da64_c.jpg

24744673967_cf72342d01_c.jpg

49459808726_cd4aef529f_c.jpg

49459802216_33d88f586b_c.jpg

• Like 4

HI.  I'm interested.  It would be a 200 mile round trip for me.  I wonder if you could post a vid of it in action for me?  Is that a reasonable request? Hope so!

Hi, 

that’s perfectly reasonable :) 

I should be able to do that for you tomorrow. 

• Like 1

As promised, here is an off the cuff video, showing from bean to cup.

Being hyper self critical, the grind was a tad too tight, the tamp slightly uneven and I just gave up half way through the pour! 😭😂

hopefully it demonstrates the equipment working, even if my skills are not quite up to doing it justice at the minute! Better resolutions should be rendering shortly.

Morning Adam,

I had and also thought I replied the same day but on checking it seems it was saved as a draft and not sent. Apologies, the reply should be with you now. 

cheers,

matt. 

Just a reminder that any offers etc should be public in accordance with the forum rules 

• Like 1

Thank you for the reminder, I will ensure any offers etc are conducted in this thread. This was simply some questions. 

As a side note. very keen on this set up and the machines would be well looked after, apprecIated and in good hands.

Just can’t currently afford the 850, despite is probably being a fair price. 650 ish would probably be my limit :( can collect no problem though 

Thank you for the offer but that price is not a consideration for me. 

I didn’t think it would be. Doesn’t hurt to show my cards just in case! 

Hi.  I realise you haven't put 'ono' on your price but, in light of the fact I'd want to have both machines serviced, I could offer you £800. 

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the offer, I will politely decline as I feel my current valuation offers good value for money.  

If I'm not able to sell as a complete set then I'll reconsider selling all items separately with pricing accordingly. 

Cheers,

Matt

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Muska said:

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the offer, I will politely decline as I feel my current valuation offers good value for money.  

If I'm not able to sell as a complete set then I'll reconsider selling all items separately with pricing accordingly. 

Cheers,

Matt

@Muska long old drive from Dorking where I am but I’d be interested in the Appartamento if you decide to sell it separately. I’ve got a grinder already. 

• Like 1

@Muska long shot I know but if you did have a way to courier I’d be interested 

Thanks JLT, I can't see a way I can be prepared to courier unfortunately, through lack of insurance or cost it's not something I want to get into unfortunately. 

Morning Adam,

Thank you, I'm happy to take this to PM for further arrangements. 

Cheers,

Matt

Hi,

thank you for the interest but this is all now sold and due for collection on the 12th. 

if anything changes I will update the thread, otherwise I’ll update to close it once the buyer and I are happy business is concluded. 

• Like 1

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo