Stanic

Portaspresso HC-P, Feld 47 travel kit for sale

Hi all, long time no see :)
I am moving on some items I am not really using and selling them could help me to fund some other stuff.

For sale is a set for making espresso at your home or office or anywhere else with beans and hot water available. This will also enable you to do pressure profiling and won't take much space on your countertop. It is ideal if you don' t need to steam milk and make few espressos a day (such as one in the morning and one in the evening). It is quiet in use (no pump) and you can get from zero to espresso in around 7 minutes. The workflow (with a different grinder) can be observed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fz9QcqYiiY

The brew unit Portaspresso HC-P has a pressure gauge and is made from brass, so quite substantial with good thermal properties. I've added some extra silicone bands to the "brew head" to prevent burning your hands, there is also an extra silicone group head gasket. It comes with original tamper, stand, large spouted portafilter (for triple baskets), original single, double and triple baskets, extra naked portafilter and extra IMS precision double basket, also an extra dosing cylinder made by Norvin. I also include extra original group head gaskets. 

The grinder is madebyknock Feld 47 travel, high quality precision grinder, perfect to go with the brew unit. I've put under 5 kilos of coffee through, so it is in excellent condition and ready to grind for your espresso. 

I am looking for 500 euro via PayPal for the whole set, postage included. 

Pics follow:

K52S1135.jpg

K52S1136.jpg

K52S1137.jpg

K52S1138.jpg

K52S1140.jpg

• Like 2

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air, Kinu M68, Aergrind, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

Just to add to this, I visited Stanic over the Christmas/New Year holidays and had a lovely espresso made from one of these. Stanic is a smashing bloke :good:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Some lucky person will enjoy great espresso from this superbly made product!👌

• Thanks 1

Hi @Stanic - hope you are well, not heard from you for quite a while.

Realise that this is being sold as a set but if you decided to split I'd be interested in the 47.

• Like 1

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 hour ago, lake_m said:

Hi @Stanic - hope you are well, not heard from you for quite a while.

Realise that this is being sold as a set but if you decided to split I'd be interested in the 47.

Not yet mate but not impossible. I'm good thanks! :)

• Thanks 1

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air, Kinu M68, Aergrind, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

Oh what the heck, let's get things moving. 

I'm splitting this, so I'm asking 350 euro for the Portaspresso and 150 for the Feld 47, postage included 

@lake_m

Hi Stanic I would get Feld 47 for 150 Eur delivered.

BR

Edited by L&R
  • Thanks 1

CFBG Team

Buying expensive equipment won't make you barista!

Cool let's pm 

Eh? 🤣

Edited by lake_m

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The grinder is gone now...

Thanks @L&R for a fast deal

Sorry @lake_m! :)

No worries. Congrats to both 👍

• Like 1

The Portaspresso was now posted elsewhere 

This has now been sold 

• Like 1

My final words about this sale.

Feld arrived via post service signed for lightly packed in an envelop(air). As a result of a properer packing I have good amount of scratches on it, handle was attached to main body via rubber band. It could be worse of course. I thought we are fans here who care about our stuff. Hefty grinder in an envelop, this is just not serious!

In the post office asked if this were a bottle :( in envelope because it is forbidden to dispatch bottles.

Sorry, I won't be tempted to buy from Stanic again.

IMG_20200206_111417.jpg

IMG_20200206_112403.jpg

IMG_20200206_112448.jpg

IMG_20200206_112518.jpg

IMG_20200206_112542.jpg

Edited by L&R
  • Sad 2

CFBG Team

Oh shoot! 

Was it not wrapped in many layers of white foamy plastic sheet, then in paper and taped around, then in the envelope, like I sent it out?

Apparently the postal service was looking what it was and didn't bother to wrap it back again

Edited by Stanic

Hey dont blame postservice but yourself.

Shame...

CFBG Team

Oh many thanks :D

the fact that they were interested in the parcel tells a lot 

Edited by Stanic

To be honest when you look at the original pictures from Stanic, you can see these marks and scratches were already there before posting.  Like paint rubbed off between 4 and 5     &    8 and 9 plus the scuff marks under rubber band between feld47 and letter K. 

I personally think no one in this forum would send a grinder just in an envelope to a buyer. I believe @Stanic 's story to be true that they must have checked it in customs and didn't bother to wrap it back properly. 

Edited by Inspector

Gaggia Classic 2010 PID(IMS 200µm shower screen&Brass Dispersion Plate&OPV&Steam Wand Modded) | Kinu M47 V3 Niche Zero | Bottomless Portafilter&VST Ridgeless 15gr and 18gr | Decent Tamper V2 | MouMou 58mm Distribution Tool | 2X 64oz Airscapes & CoffeeVac

That is not true, I was the first person opening the envelope. There is no customs checks within EU.

I don't care about 150e, the attitude from members worse than gumtree or similar markets bothers me, will make a how to pack tutorial for dummies very soon.

I have bought and sold lots of coffee related stuff in this forum and in general. All coffee fans from the forum put some efforts while preparing parcels , yes delivery shits happens but grinder in envelop is a big joke!

No regards to the op

CFBG Team

no customs check but that doesn't meant parcels don't get open

what I know is that the grinder was wrapped properly and I don't have control over what happens with it between it gets send and received

Forum members should know how you sell and respect others.

No more to say here, topic for dummies to follow.

CFBG Team

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png