Coffee Forums banner

Various items (scale, tampers, mugs etc)

4K views 53 replies 15 participants last post by  Scwheeler 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Bit of a clear out, see pictures for condition but generally everything is either excellent or very good/lightly used.

• IMS competition 12/16g H24.5 (three two one left available, ridgeless). £10 delivered.

• My Weigh Barista Scale (timer and espresso functions). £22 delivered.

• Generic 58mm funnel. £6 each delivered (two available)

• Motta 58mm tamper. £13 each delivered. (two available, black and brown)

• Portafilter pressure gauge. £10 delivered.

• Rhinowares Javan grey flat white cups (no handles, 6 cups and saucers). £15 delivered.

• Rhinowares Javan white cappucino white cups (no handles, 6 cups and saucers). £15 delivered.

• All various Kalita Uno and filters pictured are £1.50 each. Postage TBD depending on how many you want.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ws2XrZ3vkbF3bFBs7

Prices as above include delivery. Pick up in Edinburgh also welcome.

See less See more
#15 ·
#21 ·
Since we can't be trusted with the edit feature I'll update what's still available for the avoidance of doubt.

• IMS competition 12/16g H24.5 (three two one left available, ridgeless). £10 delivered.

• Generic 58mm funnel. £6 each delivered (two available)

• Rhinowares Javan white cappucino white cups (no handles, 6 cups and saucers). £15 delivered.

• All various Kalita Uno and filters pictured are £1.50 each. Postage TBD depending on how many you want.

• Rhinowares Javan grey flat white cups (no handles, 6 cups and saucers). £15 delivered.

• Revelation espresso cups. £16.50 each delivered (two available)

#23 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks, will PM.

So, stock update:

• Generic 58mm funnel. £6 each delivered (two one available)

• Revelation espresso cups. £16.50 each delivered (two available)

#27 ·
Hi @catpuccino

Would be interested in taking your Kalita items off your hands possibly with the exception of the 10's of Kantans (assumption being there are 3 packs of 30 to the right)

To confirm looking at the pictures right to left 3x30 Kantans, 3x101 boxes of 40 filters and the assumption from me is the uno's are 1 item each (3 holders total) plus 3 boxes of 40 filters. If correct £18 total but also happy to have a thought about the 10's of Kantans if that helps

John

#28 ·
If it's 4x30 Kantans please amend to £19.50 and will have them as well :)

John

#31 ·
If it's 4x30 Kantans please amend to £19.50 and will have them as well :)

John
Hi John,

I'll have a count when I'm home in the next few hours, it's been a while since I took that picture so off the top of my head not confident.

Cheers

Reactions: johnealey
#33 ·
@catpuccino lets go with the £21 option. Please let me know by DM payment details etc

Cheers

John

Reactions: catpuccino
#34 ·
HI everyone,

Just a note of apology for the delay getting these out.

I've just finished packaging them up, and I'll get them down to the Post Office first thing before work tomorrow. Everything will be 1st class, should be with you Wednesday.

Apologies again!

Reactions: jymbob
#36 ·
Hi Catpuccino

What size are the cappuccino cups? The only ones I can find listed elsewhere are 250ml latte cups. What price could you do for the cups and scales together?

Cheers, Steve
Hi, I'll double check exactly what they are in the morning and get back to you.

#40 ·
Mine arrived also, many thanks

John

Reactions: catpuccino
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.