shrink

FS: E61 (expobar) Naked Portafilter and IMS competitione basket

I have for sale a portafilter to fit the e61 group of an expobar. It may fit other e61 machines (ecm is likely) but there’s often a litttle variance in the clearance so in saying expobar to be safe. 

I’ll be including an IMS competition basket. This is an 18g basket and works up to about 19/20g depending on grind and headroom in your group. 

I bought the IMS as the opening on this basket is a little tight for VST 18g and sometimes the flow was catching the edge of the PF.

works perfectly with the IMS. 

only selling as I was given another PF for Christmas that takes huge baskets, so I’m running that now. 

How does £25 posted in the UK sound for the whole lot?

82A51F4F-16A1-4363-84D2-5A898428EC8B.jpeg

9434355D-8957-4773-BA92-33649E71DF40.jpeg

750EB603-14DD-462E-8849-629AA5104DED.jpeg

Mazzer Super Jolly - Expobar Brewtus IV-R - Knock 58.35mm Tamper - 17g LM Strada - IMS Screen - Inker Cups

Also if it helps buyers, this PF has fairly slim and shallow lugs, meaning it turned round a lot on my expobar, probably to 5 o clock for a tight fit. 

so this may help determine if it will fit other E61 groups you may have 

Mazzer Super Jolly - Expobar Brewtus IV-R - Knock 58.35mm Tamper - 17g LM Strada - IMS Screen - Inker Cups

Maybe I'm out of touch on pricing here? feel free to chime in?

would £20 posted seem more appropriate?

that's about half what these things cost new

Could you ship to Ireland? I'd be willing to pay asking plus the extra for shipping 

L1 + Niche

Yeah I’m sure I can make that work. If you can pm me your address I’ll get a postage quote and work out the difference :)

thanks 

With regards to the price, it seems a good deal to me, specially including the IMS basket and postage.

Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot to mark this as sold 

thanks all

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)