Sign in to follow this  
HelicalRays

Gaggia Classic 2011, Sage Smart Grinder Pro and lots of bits

I wondered if anyone could give an opinion on what the following lot might be worth used?

I have a Gaggia Classic, bought in 2011. OPV Mod and Rancilio wand. Slightly drippy steam wand.

Supplied with bottomless portafilter, VST basket, Motta 58.4mm tamper, tamping mat, tamper stand, 4 cappucino cups, 3 different sizes of generic steaming jugs.

And a Sage Smart Grinder Pro with a corner of the plastic on the back knocked off.

Having floated around here for a bit I would guess about £110 for the Gaggia given it drips and would all the bits add another £50 or so to the total value of the machine; then about £75 for the grinder given the cosmetic damage to the back?

I think your estimations are about right. I'd have said £150-175 for the Gaggia and £70-90 for the grinder. Probably more towards the lower end for the grinder given its cosmetic damage.

19 hours ago, Cooffe said:

I think your estimations are about right. I'd have said £150-175 for the Gaggia and £70-90 for the grinder. Probably more towards the lower end for the grinder given its cosmetic damage.

Thanks @Cooffe

Sign in to follow this  

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png