Phil104

HG-1 Grinder 2012 version

Posted (edited)

I bought this from someone in Australia via the Londinium Forum.  I haven't used it now for for about 16 months, the Niche has pretty much taken over. When I used it, it was from about six to a dozen times a week.  It has 83mm burrs but I can't remember which version.   There is a blind tumbler (with a small mark on it), a funnel wiper, a base mat and a 3D printed disc that I had over the upper funnel that kept it all a bit tidier. 

As well as the blind tumbler mark, there is small mark on the top at the front and marks on the fly wheel from bad packing when it was sent to me.  In every other way it is in great condition. 

I would prefer not to ship it because of the weight and potential damage but if it came to it, I would. I live near Guildford and could discuss collection.

I think that given the marks, £425 is a fair price. 

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

Edited by Phil104
2012 version

Hi @Phil104 if this is still available, I'd happily come and pick this up from you and pay £375 for it. Thanks! 

5 hours ago, LGoose said:

Hi @Phil104 if this is still available, I'd happily come and pick this up from you and pay £375 for it. Thanks! 

Hi @LGoose and I'm sorry for the delay in replying.   Yes, it is available and although it's not quite what I was aiming to get, I would prefer to see it sold through the forum  and go to a good home than sell it elsewhere. So yes, I will accept your offer and PM about the details.   

• Like 1

Thanks so much! Will send a message now

Thanks so much! Will send a message now

Now all quickly and easily done and dusted and met up with David (aka@LGoose ) yesterday late afternoon for a handover. It was a real pleasure doing business with you David and I trust you will enjoy the grinder as much as I did. Thank you.

Could a mod please move this to the ‘sold’ category.

Long live the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo