Dang24

La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi 2 and Baratza Sette

I'm looking at selling my la Spaziale which I've had for over 3yrs and done about a shot a day, 2 at most on the weekend.

As I've moved to dining decaf I've never been able to get a good shot from it so moved to pour over mostly now. 

I've also your a Baratza Settee (timer model), to go with it, which is about 2 1/2yrs old. 

I've looked after both, with an online water filter in the la Spaziale and regular backflush and descaling. There are odd scratches which was there when I bought it but it's good condition. 

Comes with all accessories, single and double spout portfilters, single and double filters, shower screens plus an IMS shower screen, bottles portafilter and pressure tamper. I'll throw in some Kimbo espresso glass and saucers too.

I'm looking for £500 for the la Spaziale or £600 with the Sette.

Collection from Sittingbourne, Kent due to size.

Any questions feel free to ask.

• Like 1

La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi S1, Euerka Zenith Club.

Would also like to register my interest in a potential split for the grinder. 

1995 'Coffee Gaggia' with full Gaggia Classic conversion, DIY PID Controller, OPV set to 9bar, Silvia steam wand, Botomless PF, VST 15g Basket, Motta 58mm Tamper and Ascaso I-Mini grinder

Hi, I'm looking to sell the la Spaziale and the grinder can go with it, sorry guys. 

Edited by Dang24
  • Like 1

On 30/12/2019 at 07:30, Dang24 said:

I'm looking at selling my la Spaziale which I've had for over 3yrs and done about a shot a day, 2 at most on the weekend.

As I've moved to dining decaf I've never been able to get a good shot from it so moved to pour over mostly now. 

I've also your a Baratza Settee (timer model), to go with it, which is about 2 1/2yrs old. 

I've looked after both, with an online water filter in the la Spaziale and regular backflush and descaling. There are odd scratches which was there when I bought it but it's good condition. 

Comes with all accessories, single and double spout portfilters, single and double filters, shower screens plus an IMS shower screen, bottles portafilter and pressure tamper. I'll throw in some Kimbo espresso glass and saucers too.

I'm looking for £500 for the la Spaziale or £600 with the Sette.

Collection from Sittingbourne, Kent due to size.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Willing to throw in the grinder for free for a forum member, before it goes on eBay. So £500 for both.

• Like 1

Bargain! The Mini Vivaldi 2 is a great dual boiler machine. Loved mine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's a great deal for someone. I used to love my Spaz

• Thanks 1

Great deal - wonder why it is not gone yet.... anyways I had the plumbed in version for 6 years and only got rid of it due to a La Marzocco Linea Mini bargain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Espresso: La Marzocco Linea Mini, La Spaz Viv II w. web/light, Decent DE1PRO+, La Pavoni Stradivari STH, MK PEAK, Lido E-T

Black: Chemex 6-cup, Kalita 185/155, AeroPress, Bruer ColdBrew, MK EK43, Feldgrind

Roasting: 2x Bullet R1, MK Guatemala bulk, TwistGrain moisture meter

Posted (edited)

It is a great machine, just too much for me, I only make one espresso a day if I'm lucky and starting to drink more pour over, so doesn't really get the use it deserves.

Edited by Dang24
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I’ll offer you £450 and collect next Saturday @Dang24

Edited by coffeechap
  • Thanks 1

AKA Toffee chips

Posted (edited)

@coffeechap£450 without the grinder and you have a deal?! ?

Edited by Dang24

@Dang24 the offer was with the grinder 

AKA Toffee chips

Posted (edited)

@coffeechap Thanks, but I thought 500 for both was fair. I think I'll see how I go first seeing separately. Cheers for the offer though. 

Edited by Dang24

How about £475 @Dang24

AKA Toffee chips

@coffeechap thanks, but I'll stick with 500 for both, but I'll take 450 for just the La Spaziale. 

If I could get this nearer I would of took it it's a bargain at £500

• Thanks 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

23 minutes ago, Jony said:

If I could get this nearer I would of took it it's a bargain at £500

Whereabouts are you mate?! 

Cornwall.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Yeah, that's a good 4hrs plus! I don't mind posting, but don't think I can find a good enough box too send it in, it's so hefty! Lol

Up on eBay now with a few extra pics.

IMG_20200105_192655.jpg

IMG_20200105_202353__01.jpg

Hi

are you still interested in selling the machine and grinder for £500? I am keen to buy, subject to sorting logistics. Conscious  you’ve placed the item on eBay so happy to add on your list listing fee to the price!

the logistical issue is I am in Leeds based but also out of the country until the end of January. But when there’s a will there’s a way! so if you’re still interested in selling can we pm to try to sort something?

thank you 

Hi mate,

Well I was just looking into postage as I've found a box big enough some just need so good packing now. 

I'm probably not going to sell the grinder with it now as the grinder is to fagile to post with it. I was going to make a new post once I got prices. 

If your interested, let me know and I'll get costs etc.

Edited by Dang24

Can i just confirm this is a plumbed in version please, i ask as they seem to come with a water tank on some?  If plumbed in it’s probably not really simple enough for installation for me.

thank you Allan

La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi 2. Eureka Mignon. Sage dtp

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png