I've seen that they're are quite a few other people on here who are into wet shaving. Having been given a couple of at shaving products at Christmas that are surplus to requirements, I thought that rather than going to eBay, I'd see whether anybody else on here is in a similar predicament, and would be interested in a swap!

I currently have:

1 x Razorock Puros shave soap, 150ml, tobacco leaf scent. Used it once, it's really nice but the scent is very similar to a couple of others I have (Stirling Gatlinburg and TFS Almond). There is plenty of info online about it if you're curious.

1 x Clubman Whiskey Woods aftershave 177ml, also used once. Has kind of a smokey, whiskey-ish scent, but for me it's quite similar to one I already have, and is a little soft and powdery smelling for my nose. It really lasts well this one, of that's your thing, it stayed on me all day.

So, wet shavers, do you have any products that you're just not using any more, or have you been given one that's not too your taste? If you're interested in either of these, let me know and i'd be happy to do a swap by post.

IMG_20191229_191025447.jpg

IMG_20191229_191041807.jpg

I've got a Geo F Trumper Sandalwood shaving soap that's been sat in the cupboard forever it's not boxed though just wrapped in tissue.

It takes forever to get through shaving soaps and never got round to using this one so it's new, well not new but not used if you know what I mean.

Let me know if you don't get a better offer as I'd swap this for your soap if you like.

• Like 1

Ah sorry E404, I had one of those not long ago, I struggled a bit with lathering it. Not sure if it's the exact same version you've got, but I'll pass for now thanks.

No worries that's OK. I can recommend Proraso it's menthol and lathers up a real treat rather easily and is very reasonably priced. If you haven't tried it that is.

There is probably good reason it's been around so long.

• Thanks 2

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)