DavecUK

Bodum Pavina deals

Lidl have various Bodum Pavina glasses at less than half price. I picked up a few the other day. 

• Like 5

My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ - Various Machines and grinders, Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster: YouTube channel at https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl Disclosure Statement: I participate in development, testing and review of machines, grinders and roasters I find interesting. This unpaid work with many manufacturers is a hobby for fun as I am retired. I don't usually publish anything for products I feel are not good enough to stand behind because I have little motivation to put the considerable time and effort required to produce the review. I sell nothing, have no affiliate links and don't monetise my on-line work (videos or web sites). Reviews are my personal opinion based on more than 17 years of experience and 100s of machines tested and reviewed. My experience may not match your experience and features I like may be unimportant to you. I do like to get underneath the skin of things and go into detail, simply because it shows up things that are not obvious (especially around repairability/maintenance). My work is there to improve prosumer espresso machines generally and inform you the best I can, allowing you to make the decision...nothing more. No manufacturer or retail entity controls what is written or videoed in my reviews. Review equipment is returned if requested by the manufacturer, often they don’t bother as they want me to do further tests in future with new software, hardware or firmware or create retailer level tech processes. So I am generally unable to sell or give away review equipment & have to store it.

My goal is to be as honest and unbiased as possible when I review because I know it’s for you, not me.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo