IGNORED

Bella Barista Verona

PeterF

I have been out of the loop for a year or so. What ever happened to the Bella Barista Verona?On paper it looked to be the best machine out there within the £2k price bracket. I was thinking about upgrading to one, from my current Expobar twin boiler, but when I went to check out the Verona on the BB website it's no longer listed??

36 minutes ago, Cooffe said:

Arent the Crem one 2B's meant to be quite good at that price range now too?

I’m testing one at the moment, had it since before Host 2019 where it was first shown. An interesting machine for sure. I put up a few videos already. 

CFUK, the biggest, best and most friendly forum in the UK...with a wealth of knowledge among its many members.

1 hour ago, Cooffe said:

Do you make much of the profile-ability? Looks a bit fiddly plonked on the side

Does it, I don't know, seems easy enough to use to me but then I'm used to similar knobs in a car to control various functions from the centre console?

It's a complex and interesting machine, with quite a few ways of producing a shot. They also have thought outside the box a little, a bit like Lelit do.

CFUK, the biggest, best and most friendly forum in the UK...with a wealth of knowledge among its many members.

38 minutes ago, PeterF said:

Why is it no longer available at BB? 

Appreciate recommendation of quality alternative retailer, not a box shifter!

Why don't you call BB and ask them. I would not imagine anyone else can really know. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I think it is a great shame that it's no longer available. The huge design input from DaveCuk made it one of the best machines of all time. Every time I use mine (daily) I feel so lucky to own it. I doubt I shall ever want to upgrade to anything else as it is nigh-on perfect. In fact my only minor gripe Is that there is no indication that the water tank is getting low until it actually runs out and the machine stops dead - often mid-pull!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not unknown for the float to fail, mine has recently. Odd really , no leak but for unknown reason would sink of it's own accord. Sometimes mid-shot other times when first switched on.  New one ordered from Ferrari Espresso, fitted , works fine. (think they have been modified)

B.B no longer stock parts or order.:confused: