Rtansley

HG-1 Grinder 83mm

It's time to move my HG-1 on as I'm enjoying the workflow of an electric grinder.
Used for 1-3 coffees a day.
It's in fantastic condition, just a few very minor marks on it.
Based in North Yorkshire, I'd prefer collection but if the buyer is willing to pay for postage and take the risk then it can be discussed.

£500

resize_IMG_20191215_154224.jpg

resize_IMG_20191215_154221.jpg

resize_IMG_20191215_154300.jpg

• Like 1

They can be motorised btw..

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

@Rtansley
Where are you in North Yorkshire please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bezzera Strega & Niche Zero

Hello, I can offer £400. If I arrange Collection from a Courier, would you accept?

Gaggia Classic / PID / OPV 9 Bar/V2 Wand/IMS Shower plate/IMS 21g Basket | Sage Pro Grinder + Brasilia RR45 Doser Modded grinder | Reg Barber Radical tamper 58.35 mm | Raw Jersey cow milk (Dreamers Farm Somerset) |(usually Waitrose Spring water, or Ashbeck) | Not enough time

Greetings @rtansley

I know it is a sale not an auction, but if £425 sounds good, then I will take it matey. I spent many a happy hour with these and I think I was the first on the forum to have one, way back when......

Edited by dfk41

They can be motorised btw..
I had a look into it but this model couldn't.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

@Rtansley
Where are you in North Yorkshire please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm based in Harrogate

Greetings@rtansley
I know it is a sale not an auction, but if £425 sounds good, then I will take it matey. I spent many a happy hour with these and I think I was the first on the forum to have one, way back when......
If we could meet somewhere in the middle at £450 then it's a deal.

1 hour ago, Rtansley said:

If we could meet somewhere in the middle at £450 then it's a deal.

Thanks for the kind offer but I will stick at £425....

Deleted post, see below

Edited by Phil104
Bad Forum form, deleted post to repost on separate thread.

@dfk41 I could and should start a separate thread but I'm sorting out my HG-1 for sale, it is the original version, has some scratches on the fly wheel (I bought it via the Londinium forum and it was shipped from Australia). I'd accept £425 and if you could wait, could arrange or my son to drop it off towards the end of January, or ship it in the meantime although given the cosmetic damage sustained when it was shipped, I'd be reluctant to ship it.   I could post photos on a separate for sale thread tomorrow or Tuesday. 
Not good netiquette hijacking someone else's for sale thread. Much better to start your own & @ anybody you think may be interested.
  • Like 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Not good netiquette hijacking someone else's for sale thread. Much better to start your own & @ anybody you think may be interested.

Exactly what I thought as I was posting it on impulse. Apologies to all and I’ll start my own thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Which Burr Set comes with this?

Gaggia Classic / PID / OPV 9 Bar/V2 Wand/IMS Shower plate/IMS 21g Basket | Sage Pro Grinder + Brasilia RR45 Doser Modded grinder | Reg Barber Radical tamper 58.35 mm | Raw Jersey cow milk (Dreamers Farm Somerset) |(usually Waitrose Spring water, or Ashbeck) | Not enough time

Which Burr Set comes with this?
Apart from them being 83mm, I'm not sure.

I think the original ones came with three options. 65 or 83 mm burrs and the 83 mm a further choice of OEM or Mazzer

I think the original ones came with three options. 65 or 83 mm burrs and the 83 mm a further choice of OEM or Mazzer
What's the easiest way to tell which you have?

What's the easiest way to tell which you have?

If they're Mazzer burrs, it'll be etched into the underside. Not sure you'll be able to tell without removing them/one.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

I would like to offer £440, and for delivery to be sorted out in addition as getting up narrrth is nigh on impossible for me at the moment.

I hope this works for you@Rtansley ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I would like to offer £440, and for delivery to be sorted out in addition as getting up narrrth is nigh on impossible for me at the moment.

I hope this works for you@Rtansley ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I'll accept your offer. I'm currently away till Sunday but can arrange delivery for next week.

Fine by me. Will move this to DM. 

Wonderful. Arrived this afternoon! Yay!

• Like 1

Much Appreciated Dear Friend! 

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png