Densven

Dalian Amazon 1kg Electric Coffee Roaster - £2300

For sale is my Dalian Amazon 1kg Electric Roaster. 

Started a little business with this about 2 years ago and now have a slightly bigger roaster. It does roast good coffee and is great to roast for yourself or as a start into the world of roasting. We would keep it as it really is a pretty machine, but it would be a waste sitting in our roastery.

It has been well looked after, cleaned and maintained. We roasted about 8-16kg on it every week so it does have some natural wear and the odd bump and scratch. Nothing that is too obvious though or that impacts its performance. You are welcome to come and inspect it first. 

We fitted the modulator to control the electric supply and got a bigger flue for the exhaust. It also has the power reader plug thingy to measure your watts (which will surprise you with how up and down it is!)

It comes with the original manuals. 

£2300 and collection from Sevenoaks, Kent. Happy to show you how it works and how we roasted on it. Could even do some well priced green beans for you if are interested. 

Happy to send more pics if needed.

IMG_20171108_141430_598.jpg

IMG_20180203_153008_331.jpg

IMG_20190814_201117_000.jpg

• Like 3

I've paid a deposit on this one and collect it soon. Can't wait!

• Like 1

Just to clarify and remain in line with Forum rules, there was no negotiation on price, I offered to buy at the asking price. It's a bargain already so any lower offer would have been cheeky on my part. 

Now just the small matter of a 1200 mile round trip to collect...

• Like 4

On 04/01/2020 at 17:34, CJV8 said:

I've paid a deposit on this one and collect it soon. Can't wait!

Can’t wait for first roaster from you. 

On 04/01/2020 at 00:34, Simon_S said:

Hi@Densven is this still available?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sorry Simon, just seen your message. It has been sold. 

We picked up the roaster from Densven yesterday morning, superb service and the roaster is in A1 condition, can't wait to start using it.

• Like 1

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png