Sign in to follow this  
sam749

Elektra Micro Casa Lever S1C Chrome Lever Espresso Machine

Micro Casa Leva S1C is an espresso machine with lever offered by Elektra for several decades.

I am selling my trusted Elektra after owning it for about two years. This beautiful lever machine produces amazing layered espressos and the steam wand is second to none. 

It has been just serviced by Ferrari espresso, the authorized dealer for Elektra in the UK, who have confirmed that the machine is in fine condition. Comes with portafilter, original box, and certificate. Please note that the grinder in the pictures is not included.

I am selling this at a 50% discount (currently cheapest retail price is ~£1,100). I will entertain serious offers though. 

Gumtree ad has more pictures! https://www.gumtree.com/p/coffee-machines/elektra-micro-casa-lever-s1c-chrome-lever-espresso-machine-/1360812542

Any questions, please feel free to ask. 

Many thanks, Sam 

IMG_20181222_144403.jpg

IMG_20181222_144318.jpg

Edited by sam749

Sign in to follow this  

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png