IGNORED

2018 Bezzera Strega Lever Machine & Niche Zero - Coventry Area

8 minutes ago, Planter said:

@GerryM

Out of curiosity I was under the impression that the eBay £1 listing was only if the item sells within the alloted £1 window. So believe this was from Friday to Monday. Does the item not have to sell within that window to qualify.

I'm asking totally off topic of your sales thread but interested if anyone knows the answer or understands what I'm actually saying.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I use this offer a lot. The final value fee is £1 as long as the item sells within 30 days of listing. There are a couple of caveats but they're fairly clear in the T&C. 

The offer window which is typically Friday to Monday is just the period within which the seller has to list or schedule to start the listing. 

I use this offer a lot. The final value fee is £1 as long as the item sells within 30 days of listing. There are a couple of caveats but they're fairly clear in the T&C. 
The offer window which is typically Friday to Monday is just the period within which the seller has to list or schedule to start the listing. 
I genuinely never knew that. All the times I tried to skim the T&Cs I couldn't quite get a clear answer so always listed on the Friday for a 3 day listing so it finished within the window.

Thank you for clarifying that though as now makes it significantly better to sell.

Cheers.

• Like 1

@planter just saw your message and see your question has been answered already.

It save a good bit in fees if you have something expensive to sell, I think it can be used with a ‘good until sold listing’ as well as shorter durations.

Just have to be careful with the T&Cs around categories and making amendments to the listing or multiple items in same listing, as far as I recall, which are excluded from the offer.

It worked well last night with both items going to forum members at a cost to e of £1 fee and the PayPal fee and the buyers got to use PayPal and save a good bit with the 10% discount offer.

A good result all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@planter just saw your message and see your question has been answered already.

It save a good bit in fees if you have something expensive to sell, I think it can be used with a ‘good until sold listing’ as well as shorter durations.

Just have to be careful with the T&Cs around categories and making amendments to the listing or multiple items in same listing, as far as I recall, which are excluded from the offer.

It worked well last night with both items going to forum members at a cost to e of £1 fee and the PayPal fee and the buyers got to use PayPal and save a good bit with the 10% discount offer.

A good result all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very good result. And also pleased you guys have confirmed the workings better to me. Have used ebay for almost 2 decades now and thought I understood it all. Shows that I still know nothing as my wife always tells me. Seems like she's right. Again [emoji1787]

• Like 1
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo