GerryM

2018 Bezzera Strega Lever Machine & Niche Zero - Coventry Area

Hi,

For sale are my 2018 Bezzera Strega TOP Lever Machine in excellent used condition, I bought the machine in February this year when it was three months old (from a very well established forum member) and since then until a few weeks ago i used it very sparingly and only used RO water from the Osmio so it's had approx 3 months of tap/bottled water and 10 months of RO water to keep it in tip top condition.

There are the usual small marks on the machine commensurate with a used machine, the only minor negative outside of minor wear and tare worth mentioning is that Bezzera make the dome cap of that sits around the bottom of the lever out of plastic rather than stainless steel and it's wrapped in some kind of foil wrapping to make it look like the rest of the machine, it is a bit uneven like it's peeling away from the plastic in a small way, it's been like this since i bought it and has zero impact other than aesthetic which most people only notice if i point it out.

The Strega is a fantastic lever machine which offers fantastic value as a used buy, new they are over £1600 at the last check. The machine has a fan club in the USA and there is a huge amount of info available on the USA forums, on this forum the Londinium takes the position as the lever to own, both have their merits and which one is best is a matter of debate. What is a fact is that because of the popularity of the Londnium you'll not find one for anywhere near the price of a used Strega and I suspect you will be very happy with the espresso from either for many years to come.

The Strega is paired with a Niche Zero in white which is also in excellent condition, approx a year old with less than 5KG of beans through it from new, there is a small mark on the rim of the grinder where the magnet that holds the lid closed has left a mark.... it's barely noticeable and mentioned for the sake of being transparent.

I would prefer to sell this kit as a set because they work so well together and i'd rather have both in the unlikely event one sold and the other didn't, however, i am open to offers on either and will consider them if they are too good to refuse :)

For the total package of the Bezzera Strega and the Niche I will accept a very, very reasonable £1200 for a straightforward sale with collection from the Coventry area please.

I have the original boxes for both items and would consider posting them at the buyers full risk and expense, however, my preference is collection and that way you can see what you are buying and ensure you are happy before taking them away.

Payment is by paypal friends if you want postage or cash only if you collect please.

Pictures will be posted shortly, thanks for your interest, please ask if you have any questions relevant to the sale and I will do my best to respond within a few hours.

• Like 3

Bezzera Strega & Niche Zero

DSC04173.JPG.521025131c4c5e132977c53e877d1ec1.JPGDSC04175.JPG.86fc3acc0359a74336000105677534bf.JPG 

DSC04185.JPG.9011f8a3b857c9c3cd0bfcae6911fae2.JPGDSC04192.JPG.7a38a8493ba4a708427c7fe9a1059488.JPGDSC04177.JPG.95ac44620b34d982270efaf3085d322b.JPGDSC04180.JPG.1ca19fcff7da7e196c56d724ba56ae06.JPGDSC04178.JPG.b37ad6ded67eef4422421e55ec8c9cf0.JPG

DSC04193.JPG.cbbf41af1fec9e3309881b1ada88a202.JPGDSC04194.JPG.0b8dda68a23e0557fd992a5d6ed191fa.JPG

Edited by GerryM
Images too large
  • Like 2

Fantastic looking machine you have there, I only require a grinder and would be willing to pay £350 + postage for the Niche given it’s probably out of warranty or close to it, and assuming you have the original packaging and accessories.

Understand you prefer to sell as a package so happy to wait a few days if an offer for both or the machine is made.

Steve

How much would shipping be?
@junglebert Thanks for your interest, where in UK would you like postage to please? Presumably you would want an insured and tracked service?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, MancBlue said:
Fantastic looking machine you have there, I only require a grinder and would be willing to pay £350 + postage for the Niche

@MancBlue Steve, Thanks for your offer, I’m not certain of the length of warranty on the Niche, it’s probably a year so you’re almost certainly right about it ending.

Whilst I can’t offer a guarantee, the grinder is barely used with under 5kg of beans through it and as such I’d expect it to keep going without issue for a long time. In the unlikely event of a fault in the future I understand that Niche have excellent support.

I will hold your offer in mind although It’s a little less than I think I’d accept if I split the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by GerryM
Typo correction

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)