Tomasz Nowak

Coffee subscription from La Cabra

Hello and welcome to my first video! I finally made it!

This is the unboxing of the subscription package from La Cabra Coffee Roasters. I will share my first impressions of these unique coffees and of course brewing them with you. I was really surprised by what I found inside the box!

This type of video will drop every month discovering fantastic new coffees. Enjoy and stay tuned for more! I am just getting started!

This month I have El Salvador coffee Los Pirineos. There are washed Bourbon and natural Pacamara beans. Fantastic bright coffee with notes of chocolate in the background. Enjoy watching! Happy Brewing!

Welcome to the unboxing of Christmas Box from La Cabra Coffee Roasters 🎁 This month I had no idea what they are going to send to me. It was so exciting to do this 🤩 Watch the video to discover what unique coffee I got for Christmas ️Let me know what you think about those coffees if you had a chance to try them out! Happy Brewing 🤩😍

Bit of constructive feedback: I’ve watched your first video.

You spend a great deal of time opening the box, showing the photos, all sorts of things which are not quite relevant to brewing coffee. You could spend less time on it, and, instead...

Focus more on how to brew the coffee. Think of transmitting to your audience what worked for you and how you managed to achieve it, giving tasting notes, for example. Show the brew method, water temperature, how you are grinding, how fine/coarse, how long you brew it for, etc,etc etc. If I am to watch your videos, I’d like to get coffee from La Cabra and try to achieve similar tasting notes based on what you have done.

I think Steve at HasBean does a great job of it.

Good luck.

• Like 2