GerryM

Bezzera Strega Lever Machine & Niche Zero Package

Hi, I've not posted on the forum for the best part of a year due to various unexpected demands on my time, now as a result of those demands I am considering selling some of my coffee equipment and wonder what I should be asking for a straightforward sale.

I think I'd like to sell  a package which will be my Niche Zero and my Bezzera Strega.

The Niche Zero is around a year old and has had less than 5KG of beans through and is in in excellent used condition, the Strega is just over a year old, it had been used for  three months with tap/bottled water and then around 10 months with Osmio RO water, it's been used sparingly and is lovely to use. I will also include a basic tamper,a  leveling tool and a milk jug to get the buyer off to a start.

My reason for considering a sale is that currently I have demands on my time that take me away from home and are also creating demands on my wallet which put having a top of the line coffee corner lower down my list of priorities, over time that will hopefully change, in the meantime I've bought a cheap setup that I can take with me.

I'm thinking that £1200 will be a very fair price, what do you think about that price please? I would prefer not to split the grinder and lever machine, i would rather keep them both than have one without the other as they are so well matched.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this.

Bezzera Strega & Niche Zero

I can't speak for the strega but I will say that you are more likely to sell them quicker if you split. 

The niche is worth £400-£430 depending on condition :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

LR, ZM

I think that for £1,200 someone in need of some good kit is an absolute bargain (if not under priced) and no need for upgraditis. Should sell fast just before Christmas. Did you get the Bezzera from BB, if so, it would still be in warranty?

Edited by DavecUK
  • Thanks 1

Crem One 2B DBPP (pre production version), ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DBPP (paddle flow control), Lelit Mara X Prototype, BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK, Eureka Atom Speciality 75, Eureka "Blow UP System", VDT Vibration thing: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

55 minutes ago, DavecUK said:

Did you get the Bezzera from BB, if so, it would still be in warranty?

Thank you @DavecUK for taking the time to reply,  I bought the Strega from a well regarded forum member when it was three months old in February this year,  there is no transferable warranty as it was originally from a box shifter. 

The Strega has been very well looked after, I have two of them this is the newer of the two (one  appears to be a permanent loan to my daughter!) and  i would expect it to last for a very long time if the buyer takes care of it as well as I have. 

Bezzera Strega & Niche Zero

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)