Londinium L1 (2015) Price DROP

My beloved L1 is up for grabs, the machine simply isn't getting much use these days (too busy, hardly at home), so needs a new home. Photos here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LF3my4NXhUUjZJtK6

Some light scratches on the drip tray cover as can be seen on the photos. Both hot water and steam valve have been serviced recently, cleaned and re-greased, piston has been cleaned and re-greased two weeks ago, everything works perfectly. Machine comes with the original PF cut down to a naked / bottomless PF and two sets of seals (original L1 jumbo seals and larger Cafelat seals, currently the machine is running with a set of normal Cafelat seals). Oh it's got 01/15 stamped on the boiler and pop-off easy to remove panels :)

Price: £1400, collection only I'm afraid as it's too big of a risk to send anywhere. I'm in Dorking / Surrey, happy to meet people half way, assuming half way is reasonably far away (not in Liverpool for example). Also happy for someone to come in and have a play, have a think etc. Also let me know if you need more photos / vids etc.

• Like 4

Espresso: Londinium L1, ZR-71 grinder

Photography: Flickr

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, £1150. I am OK to collect directly from you. What do you reckon?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Gaggia Classic / PID / OPV 9 Bar/V2 Wand/IMS Shower plate/IMS 21g Basket | Sage Pro Grinder + Brasilia RR45 Doser Modded grinder | Reg Barber Radical tamper 58.35 mm | Raw Jersey cow milk (Dreamers Farm Somerset) |(usually Waitrose Spring water, or Ashbeck) | Not enough time

Hello, £1150. I am OK to collect directly from you. What do you reckon?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

If you can meet me in the middle ie. £1225 then we have a deal.

T.

Quick questions:

1) Does this have a Rotary Pump or Piston?

2) Is this the Plumbed in version?

3) What other items will come with the machine? (accessories)

Thank you

Gaggia Classic / PID / OPV 9 Bar/V2 Wand/IMS Shower plate/IMS 21g Basket | Sage Pro Grinder + Brasilia RR45 Doser Modded grinder | Reg Barber Radical tamper 58.35 mm | Raw Jersey cow milk (Dreamers Farm Somerset) |(usually Waitrose Spring water, or Ashbeck) | Not enough time

It's a vibe pump but this is a lever so the pump is only used for filling the boiler, not for shots. I think there's a kit for plumbing it in (@coffeechap knows), but the machine doesn't come with it. As per the original post, it comes with two sets of piston seals and a cut down naked PF (original, just with the bottom removed).

T.

Sorry for my infinitely ignorant question..... does this come a water tank??

£1200 and we have a deal. ?

• 1 month later...

Reluctant drop to £1200 as I might be moving countries soon and need this shifted. If that fails it's on to ebay :/

T.

• Rob666 changed the title to Londinium L1 (2015) Price DROP
26 minutes ago, dsc said:

Reluctant drop to £1200 as I might be moving countries soon and need this shifted. If that fails it's on to ebay :/

T.

Taken the liberty of editing your thread title. Hope it helps! :)

• Like 1

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.

I would have taken this at 1200, but that was when I put the offer in! :( I bought a Rocket since! Sorry @dsc

I would have taken this at 1200, but that was when I put the offer in! [emoji20] I bought a Rocket since! Sorry @dsc
No worries, it's just how timing works sometimes.

T.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo