IGNORED

LSOL December - Drop Coffee [Stockholm]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All sent created a bit of a log jam in the local post office sending that lot off! Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Coffee literally just arrived. Unpacked onto my home office floor and printing the labels out now ... Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

So no reveal required this month as Drop have kindly done this for us! FYI when discussing the coffee selection with Drop this is what sold it to me: "We have a washed coffee from Ana Sora, Ethio

Will get to the UK on the night of the 18th with this waiting for me and my brother, along with like 5 other bags of coffee including the gesha from craft house and some other great beans. I smell a cupping! Excited to try this bean, thanks a lot for all your work, Daren and Hairy Hogg, so far!

• Like 3

All present, correct and now labelled. It will be posted out first thing in the morning now as I still need to repack it in the boxes to transport to the post office.

One challenge...... Drop have managed to label the coffee with all the details I notice from opening my package :( I did ask for them not to....

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, Hairy_Hogg said:

All present, correct and now labelled. It will be posted out first thing in the morning now as I still need to repack it in the boxes to transport to the post office.

One challenge...... Drop have managed to label the coffee with all the details I notice from opening my package :( I did ask for them not to....

We promise not to look ? 

Thanks VERY much for all your work, Hairy ? ? 

He looks very happy, I bet the post office smelt great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It did smell great, the postmaster commented on it, he was born in Kenya and has find memories of local coffee when he was young

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

mine have just arrived. very excited by these, of all the lsol beans i've had over the last few years, the drop coffee beans we had previously were to me the absolute standout beans - if these are even half as good they will be excellent. great early christmas present. thanks hairy_hogg for arranging. love the photo!

• Like 1

Mine have just been handed over by the postie, the box is so pretty and I have got one or 2 more doses of the last one so the timing has been perfect.

I really appreciate the effort by all involved in sourcing such great beans, I have not been disappointed once and these have got me quite excited.

• Like 1

Just got mine in the post, but I'm going to ask the Mrs to cover up the details on the packaging when she's back from work so I can have a bit more of a blind guess at these... Should be fun! 

As others have said, the last offering from Drop was an absolute stunner, so I'm looking forward to these! 

• Like 1