dennishan

Hello from Germany

Hi,

I‘m a new member from Germany. Please excused my english. I‘m sign up here, because I search some information about the Pontevecchio/Sama machines and in Germany they arent very common.

I started my coffee experience with a Gaggia Classic and a Demoka mill. Then I made a upgrade to a Rancilio Silvia and a Eureka Mignon. At least my Setup was a SAB Pratika with a Mahlkönig Vario Home. In this moment for the changeover I use a Pavoni.

Because now I‘m looking for a Pontevecchio Lusso 2 gruppi and a Pontevecchio/Sama Export for the daily espresso.

Many Greets from Hamburg

DennisE7BA08B9-06BD-4ECA-844F-4BDBBF469F88.thumb.jpeg.13fe827e98e4fecc5357fd0c7c2e7fba.jpeg

20D4AFD1-67A9-4B5D-93DA-E47AA4BC6B30.jpeg

FBD47A2B-3E01-4374-B7C7-53A2C445B288.jpeg

Edited by dennishan
  • Like 3

Now I see the topic introduction. Maybe it‘s better to switch my introduction there...

I’m sure it’s ok here. Welcome to the forum. Did you say you have a La Pavoni, or you a looking for one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

home - Sage dual boiler & Compak E8

work - Sage bambino plus & smart grinder

@SkateReclaimCreate

Welcome dennishan,

There seems to be a handful of us who own Pontevecchio machines here, although not a lot. I have a two group Lusso, which I like a lot, and would be happy to answer any questions about it. It is a very simple machine!

It looks like you have a nice setup at the moment - the SAB Pratika is not a machine I have seen before, how do you rate it?

Welcome dennishan, I'm sure you will find much to interest you here. What style of coffee do you like?
When you have a few more posts you will be able to access our members "For Sale" section. Unfortunately you have missed a lovely two group Pontevecchio which was advertised recently.

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.

In this moment i use a Pavoni. The SAB Pratika is a nice HX machine. Only standart parts and easy to maintain. I think now they sell them as ACM Pratika.

I drink only espresso and Cappuccino. With espresso I try always new beans. My favored roaster from Hamburg is Quijote.

Edited by dennishan
  • Like 2