IGNORED

Alex duetto iv plus

D95C4F8A-E6A5-40DC-8FD5-EAF83DBF78EC.thumb.jpeg.d98d74ffdd9b7e9eae7b1c34beaf6cdc.jpegI’m selling my Izzo duetto as I have now acquired a Londinium R and Alex is surplus to requirements.

New this year from Bella Barista, excellent condition, all paperwork and accessories. 

Price £1350 not incl any transport costs. PayPal preferred.

• Like 2

I'd potentially be interested - have been researching dual boilers (was pretty much ready for a Bianca), and just saw this listing - the Alex ticks nearly all my boxes. 

I also live in Cornwall - near Falmouth..

Are you near Falmouth as would be good to guage how far to visit/pick up?

PayPal - use this a lot but would be a bit worried about paypal fees inflating the cost - perhaps bank transfer?

Edited by danielpugh
Added questions
I'd potentially be interested - have been researching dual boilers (was pretty much ready for a Bianca), and just saw this listing - the Alex ticks nearly all my boxes. 

I also live in Cornwall - near Falmouth..
Are you near Falmouth as would be good to guage how far to visit/pick up?
PayPal - use this a lot but would be a bit worried about paypal fees inflating the cost - perhaps bank transfer?
No fees on PayPal friends & family.

Still considering this, I am sure you will be fine go view it test it out, then Bank Transfer it on your Credit card. It's actually a very good price.

well id be keen to, but dont want to step on any toes if Jony is ready to go ahead as first to post.

i work in redruth at the innovation centre, so its not a huge diversion at all to pop up to you depending on your availability.

let me know,

Dan

2 hours ago, danielpugh said:

Thanks hadn't occurred to me - although no buyer protection then.  If that's preferred, shouldn't be a problem. 

Well it's easy to check with BB who they sold it to, so no worries there and if you physically collect the machine (advisable if possible), no problem there. It's a very keenly priced bit of kit, will make excellent coffee and last for years.

It was also originally designed by someone with excellent knowledge of espresso machines and what prosumers wanted and the design has not changed too much in 12 or 13 years. It was pretty much the pioneer of small rotary pumped tanked or mains connected PID dual boiler machines. The boiler sizing and some other things set a standard that's still followed today in many E61 dual boilers. A few major improvements requested at the original design stage were finally done (not sure when the last of them happened, a few years ago perhaps).

I'd almost buy it myself if I lived closer (it's such a good price)...but I've already got one. Mine is serial number 0001

• Like 1

ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.e86a9bdd3d8e72977b9f1a858ca5b70d.gif  It's just a game and I beat it.

No, so I looked it up, it has positive reviews. It’s behind the kitchen shop, and I’ve walked past it loads without much thought! Will have to give it a go. Thanks (presuming you’re recommending it?)

25 minutes ago, danielpugh said:

well id be keen to, but dont want to step on any toes if Jony is ready to go ahead as first to post.

i work in redruth at the innovation centre, so its not a huge diversion at all to pop up to you depending on your availability.

let me know,

Dan

Nope your cool no offer made

26 minutes ago, danielpugh said:

let me know,

Dan

You’re welcome to see it and I’m  around, just let me know.

1 hour ago, danielpugh said:

let me know,

Dan

You’re welcome to see it and I’m  around, just let me know.

All good.you have PM