Hairy_Hogg

LSOL November – WOLFØX Coffee [Brighton/Hove]

So keeping in with the East Sussex vibe we have the roaster for November, WOLFØX Coffee Roasters

From their Website:

We truly believe that the combination of our beans being both organic and freshly roasted is what gives our coffee the cleanest, most grounded and purest taste your pallet can experience. We see coffee a part of our culture and everyday life. It’s not just a beverage, but a social ritual. People come together over coffee. They discuss current events, new ideas, and past history, all over a cup of coffee. In this competitive and complicated world, often driven by quantity rather than quality, we like to keep things simple. We are all about an enjoyable coffee experience which is achieved through some basic principles: Taste, Quality, Sustainability and Organic. We only supply to those whose ethos and style fit alongside ours. We are proud of the quality of our coffee and will always strive to maintain our integrity. We are living in a world now where every environmental decision we make can have an impact, so by choosing to buy organic is choosing a better future. WOLFØX is the result of sustained research for quality that we’ve been investing for the past two years. 

So why organic coffee and what’s the difference between standard and organic coffee? First, standard coffee is among the most heavily chemically treated foods in the world. It is steeped in synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides and insecticides – a real mouthful with a bad taste. Not only does the environment suffer from this overload, but so do the people who live in it. Farmers are exposed to a high level of chemicals while spraying the crops and while handling them during harvest. The surrounding communities are also impacted through chemical residues in the air and water. In the case of organic coffee, there are no synthetic fertilizers or chemicals used in growing or production, which means cleaner beans, air, land, and water. The coffee is grown with only organic fertilizers, like coffee pulp or compost. Organic farms also combat climate change by emitting less carbon than chemical farms, while also sequestering significant amounts of carbon. Organic coffee beans are richer in healthful antioxidants and we know that our blends will taste just as good freshly brewed at home incorporated in your morning ritual as they would in a beautiful artisan coffee shop. We are living in a world now where every environmental decision we make can have an impact, so by choosing to buy organic is choosing a better future.

These guys have been super helpful and had a massive play around with their roasting and roast levels to get us a lovely light roast that definitely hits the spot.

So, guest spots below:

• Like 2

Mr LSOL - November offering here -> Clicky <-

5 hours ago, mctrials23 said:

Yes please.

1. mctrials23

2. Jacko112

A machine, a grinder & some beans

Count me in as well please ( assume its a similar cost to previous offerings and rough delivery date could be when ?)

1. mctrials23

2. Jacko112

3. AmandaH

Count me in too :)

1. mctrials23

2. Jacko112

3. AmandaH

4. Nickdems

Hi all

Due to circumstances beyond my control I have to stop this list.

I have just been contacted by the roaster to tell me they have run out of the beans that were going to be this months LSOL offering. I have another avenue of pursuit and will try and get this resolved in the next couple of days......

• Like 8

Mr LSOL - November offering here -> Clicky <-

No probs man, thanks for the heads up and the reorganising! 😊

Gaggia Classic / Aeropress / V60 / Niche Zero / Wilfa Svart / Feldgrind

No worries mate, I have plenty of beans to keep me going. Thanks for organising.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sage Barista Express, Aeropress, V60, Feldgrind, French press, Motta 53mm Tamper, 300 ml and 600ml Milk jug.

I'm in! 

1. mctrials23

2. Jacko112

3. AmandaH

4. Nickdems

5.Carola

@Carola This bean isn't happening now, add your name to the other November list (Craft House) if you fancy it :) 

@Jon_Foster Sorry new to this! 😁

I know that this one isn't happening but wasn't aware that there's a whole new topic for it! Anyway, I found it!

5 minutes ago, Carola said:

@Jon_Foster Sorry new to this! 😁

I know that this one isn't happening but wasn't aware that there's a whole new topic for it! Anyway, I found it!

No worries just didn't want you to miss out :)