MinesAbeer

Rave 15% off Signature

SIGNATURE BLEND COFFEE & 

SIGNATURE BLEND PODS

(24 HOURS ONLY)

Discount Code s1gnature5ale

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

To meet free delivery terms please ensure the order value is over £25 after the discount code has been applied

Discount code can only be used once on our website and entered during checkout

Discount code can only be used on Signature Blend Coffee & Pods and not in conjunction with any other offer

VALID FROM 5pm 06/11/19 >> 5pm 07/11/19 (GMT)

• Like 3

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

I have some signature at the moment solid coffee for the price as it is, good crema and cuts through milk, it’s very nutty though so be prepared especially when pulled 1/2.5, at 1/2 it masks the nuts a little but overall not quite as good. Next one I’ll try somewhere in between the two ratios.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)